LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

girish rathod (Software Developer)     16 October 2012

Need fearless lawyer to fight case ipc 354

hi i have a hearing on 9th nov 2012. This are cross NC case. The case which is  against my family is case of maliciuos prosecution, which get register against due to the help of police inspector investigate the case.

Now i want to file petition in high court to re investigate the matter. i myself is the student of 1sy year LLb.

This case is going on In vikhroli court.

My current lawyer is not taking any active step he is just interested in getting the dates from court and i told him to file petition in HC, he replied he will charge fee against it, i told him i want to apply for passport he told me he will charge fee. He charge 12000/- for dealing with chapter case and he did nothing in that just he gone in police deparment and given his attendance but before taking the chapter case he told me that he will do this & that.

i want lawyer who can do all the necessary to provide us a releif, and doesn't  ask for any extra charge   fee after ward atleast for the same case excluding othere remedy like getting passport.

Learning

9 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     16 October 2012

can you tell gist of matter   we can help you in regards to this .

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai

The case is crossed NC case.

It all started with land dispute and tresspass. I filled the complain in BMC and police but there was no action for that from there side, becuase they got the support of area of corporate. I was at that laymen to understand the law of land.

After the next day we had a quralled nad it turn into voilence which cuase severe injury to my father, he got 3 piece facture, his hand tissue was broked into 3 piece, got 3 stitches on eye brow : hammer was used by the A [father] for this injury and it is with the police custody . 

During the above incident, i got 3 stitches on my head,  Son of A, used steel bucket and hit on my head. my brother got no injury but he to was hit by the hammer on back oh his head. The cloth of wife of A, was displaced from her body as she was fighting with bhabhi. [ This  happend at around 11:AM ]

After the above incident we rushed to the police station, police inspector told us to 1st to visit to hospital, thus we move to rajawadi government hospital.

Later on at around 8 o clock police inspector visited to the goverment hospital used high voice while taking the statement of my father [i noticed at that there was some wrong]. he tooked me to along with him and called by brother to police station. Area of our people was laready there in the police station and requesting us not to file case. I replied no i want to file case, they repleid police will also file FIR against ur family. I was blank at that time, i don't no what we have commited. I said no still i want to file case, IO register the case on both of us

Point i have come acrossed, that can be made as point of malicious prosecution

1. IPC 324 was register against A. i should be 326, which later on changed to 326 based on the x ray and other report on government hospital. but from the prime facie it was already there while registering the FIR

2. IPC 354 was register against us. On what based this IPC was decided by the IO. This is clearly case on malicious prosecution. My babahi statement was not taken in this repsect while registering the FIR and she was present on the same in police station. Furthere i have a recording evidence where my neighbour say the same thing which said in the FIR in fron of the wife of A. This oral evidence i recored through my phone after 8 month of FIR, charge sheet was filed.

3. The whole incident took place in front of more then 20 people on the ground was watching as my house is facing the ground. No investigation where made from that people, before framing the charges. As 2 of my neigbour people where also involved in the fight, not to cause injury but to avoid the fighting. As they where also involved and it is criminal prosecution IO supposed to take the statement of thos people. But all thing where done between 8:30 to 9:30, during whole day IO was busy in plotting the charges against us.

4. Note IO who filed the FIR is different and IO who filled the charge sheet is diffrent. IO who filled the charge sheet even he told me that, wife of [A] told me that her cloth got quashed due to bhabhi. but he said that now we can't do anything.

Your case looks strong if you dont mind if you can share chargesheet with me and fir copy . I will get the grip of the c ase. As you say there are lot of loopoles in the case which can be cracked once i go through your charge sheet and fir copy.

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai

(9833116807) 

1 Like

sure why not i will mail u the soft copy of fir and chargesheet. and thanks for your reply

you can mail me at nik043@yahoo.com

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai

Advocate Upadhyay (partner)     16 October 2012

Pls do mail it on , advupadhyay@hotmail.com . let me have a look at it.

chitra gupta (consultant)     16 October 2012

will it be possible 4 u 2 mail me the soft copy of  FIR and CS......u have termed it malicious prosecution being a law student.........//...e-mail id is  chitragupta98369@gmail.com

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     17 October 2012

A writ of Mandamus needs to be filed...seeking your fundamental right of justice....

Sad to know the prevailing law practise in Mumbai

God Bless!

Thanx

girish rathod (Software Developer)     17 October 2012

Thanks member for your support and valuable reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register