Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     10 November 2013

Need cyber lawyer for high profile defamtion case

plz  dont reply to thread,pm me instead

Case

A female blogger accuse B for copyright violation,hacking etc ,almost 200 people share post,all media people know it ,but she cant prove anything 

Person B,a well known software engineer and cyber law challnges and sAYS dont do trial by media

puts case for defam.

now i want some one to tak over case ,but only if case win there will be payment done  for some reasons

any takers?

Learning

6 Replies

Kolla V. Raman (Founder Chairman of Global Lgal Services)     10 November 2013

You send your entire facts of the case our expert Advocates study, send opinion to you. Contact: GLOBAL LEGAL SERVICES cell No: 9290673693, Email: globallegalservicesindia@gmail.com

Kolla V. Raman (Founder Chairman of Global Lgal Services)     10 November 2013

you send your entire case facts to us, our expert Advocates study your case and we sen our opinion. Contact: GLOBAL LEGAL SERVICES, Cell No: 9290673693, globallegalservicesindia@gamil.com

Pooja Hegde R. (Advocate)     10 November 2013

It is against ethics to guarantee a win. It is also against ethics to represent for free, and so you will have to pay like all my clients do. I don't charge obscene nor do I bend rules or ethics. Winning a copyright case depends on several factors that encompass precautions taken by the client to protect his intellectual property. Send the facts to advocatepoojahegde@gmail.com

Aashish George (lawyer)     10 November 2013

i agree with pooja ji

sagar jadhav (employee)     10 November 2013

Sorry all seems my first sentence only nobody read "plz dont reply to thread,pm me instead"

Pooja Hegde R. (Advocate)     24 November 2013

Unable to send pm due to server issues, so posted here. My number is 8892562298

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register