Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul   05 August 2015

Need consultation about notice form employer

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was working in a bangalore based firm.It has head count of more than 10 in this office & more than 50 allover india.I have worked for this company for around 20 days.Then i got fever & didn't join.I sent them my resignation via mail.Now they sent me notice to pay 3 month salary for short notice.I have signed appointment letter where it was mentioned but not any legal document.What they can do with me if i don't pay!!They are very unproffesional & don't pay esi,pf also.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     05 August 2015

Kindly share you appointment letter copy. were you in probation period??? if yes, then what is the notice period during probation, surely it can't be 90 days or so.

if they have served notice upon you then the ame needs to be responded through Advocate or with the guidance of the Advocate.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Mumbai

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 August 2015

There are many IT/ITeS employee's unions now in Karnataka and pan India and they have done a good job and there are Trade Unions also with which they have affilliated.

The list is available on Dept. of labor website of Karanataka.

They can guide you on eleigibility of PF,ESIC................and then you can relate with employees that are eligible but are not covered and hence they can be evidence of violation.

I will suggest that you may not agitate based on appointment letter and get in touch with them and also write to company that they do  not provide for PF,ESIC to eligible employees.

Does the company also observe notice period of 90 days if it initiates termination?

In any case longer duration of notice period is beneficial for employer but detrimental to interest of employee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register