LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Env Coord (.)     25 January 2017

Need citation details for a calcutta high court judgment

Can anyone help me know the details for citation from AIR for a Calcutta High Court Judgment.

Calcutta High Court  : ORDINARY ORIGINAL CIVIL JURISDICTION (ORIGINAL SIDE)
G. A. No. 1744 of 2013  &  E.C. No. 52 of 2013
Details of Case : R.A. International v. Prateek Plasto Metal (Pvt.) Ltd on 12 September, 2013
Name of Judge delivering the Judgment : Nadira Patherya

Please let me know the citation details of the above Judgment from AIR or any other Legal Journal.

Learning

6 Replies

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     25 January 2017

Here you go: [2014] 184 Comp Cas 460 (Cal)

1 Like

Sir,
I have already accessed the link provided of indiankanoon.org However it does not contain any details of citation number/reference for the said case. We can only find the full text judgment.
I need relevant citation number from AIR or any recognized Law Journal, as I intend to use this citation in the plaint to be drafted by me.

Thanks a lot Atul sir.

Sir, can you please clarify the full name of the Journal "Comp Cas" ?
I intend to use this case law citation in a plaint to be drafted by me. Furthermore, the Judge is very strict and he insists on popular Law Reporters/Journals for reference. The case is in a court in Maharashtra.
I have never heard of 'Comp cas', so just wanted to know whether this journal is recognized by Courts ?
Hence, for a safer side I want give citations from Popular law journals only.

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     25 January 2017

Comp Cas stands for Company Cases. It is the standard reporter for matters arising in Company Law Boards and High Court and Supreme Court matters relevant to corporate laws and can be found in most High Court libraries.

Actually, I did not give you two other citations because I don't know how popular they are...here's Calcutta Law Journal and Calcutta Law Times, respectively (maybe Calcutta Law Times is as popular to Calcutta, what DLT is to Delhi, I dunnno, whereas Comp Cas is pan-India ;)

(2014) 1 Cal LJ 604 : (2014) : (2013) 4 Cal LT 447 : 1 Cal LT 559 : (2014) 184 Comp Cas 460 (Cal)

1 Like

aiamuzz   28 January 2017

Hello, 

I too need citation details for a case i have posted on others thread ... can be found here ...

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/In-the-event-of-stay-of-proceedings-by-the-hc--146473.asp

In a hurry as i need to file the same today EOD.

thanks for looking !!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register