Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aravind (owner )     23 October 2013

Need basic advice

Hi There,

This is Aravind from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

Brief Story

I was in a love relationship with a girl for about four years (2009-2013) who was a child school classmate of mine twenty years ago. She met me again after twenty years later online through orkut 2009 sending a friend request, I accepted her request after recognized her. There were four months of friendly relationship and started liked each other in exchange of feelings for further relationship and we both fell in love, In-fact she initiated me to think about being together for a relationship and I was positive after hearing from her.

Close to four years later her dad filed a police complaint against me that his daughter didn't love and I attacked him visiting their residence on one day. I was arrested and produced to the court and i came out on bail in-fact.

I believe that she cheated on me. And it routed to reality as well. I became depressed person diagnosed by the doctors as well.

They filed criminal sections 506,509 and IT acts 66A, 67 against on me. And additional section IPC 354 in charge sheet as well but luckily IPC 354 was rejected by the magistrate saying it wouldn't applicable to my case and returned to the concern police station and giving directions to prepare the charge sheet again eliminating Section IPC 354.

I was at my place minding my own business for about two months after all these, One day suddenly the girl sent a threatening email stating that she won't let me live with peace of mind for the rest of my life. Frequently she sent many messages through emails and found my contact number and would give calls and send text messages with very cruel intentions.

Then I lodged private petition against her at my place in the district court providing all past and present physical evidences to the magistrate. My petition was taken into consideration and a criminal case booked under Sections IPC 384,425,506,499,500 against on that girl with calender case number  and issued summons. She got received third time summon and they approached state high court for quash proceedings. And I got notice to respondent for it and explain the cause.

What is the next level of step i need to take? and I got all types of physical evidences with me for the last four years.

Please Advice me.

Thank you all

Learning

3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     23 October 2013

contact a lawyer personally

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 October 2013

Aravind,

Attend the case for quash filed by her before the high court, register your strong objections on the basis of the documents you possess, if possible file an affidavit narrating the events and incidences happened in the past due to which you had to undergo lot of mental agony and other hardships for which she and her behavioral attitude was responsible.  You may be able to succeed.

Aravind (owner )     01 November 2013

Thanks for your advice Kalaiselvan Sir....I will do that. I prepared in all aspects to respond to the High Court.

In-fact that girl's confidence is that Indian Constitution will consider girls mistakes how many they do and behave the way they like. 

Do you agree is Indian Constitution encouraging girls to behave the way they like and providing exemptions for them? as specially for unmarried girls?

In-fact I have all aspects of documentary evidences like emails, chatting history, phone call log, cell phone text msgs, her voice recording and video recording before and after the incidents happened.

They put me in the electronic media stating that she didn't love me and she was moving close with me and I took advantage of it forcing her to love and marry me. And Her parents were stating that All our photographs were morphed by me. If people look at into our photographs nobody will believe that we both were into friendly relationship.

I was in Australia for about four years before all these police cases. I lost my entire life and career in Australia being in depression and darkness and i was about to commit to take off my life, at that stage i was taken to the public hospital and diagnosed with a major depression stated by doctors that I have been under that influence for about two years. I got all physical medical documentary evidences and the doctor clearly stated in the reports i got that situation because of this girl after expressing openly entire story about our love and the girl's behavior.

So I decided to come back to India and arrived so. Soon I arrived her father filed police case and put me in this situation. Still I haven't come out from depression completely.

Any more advice.

Thank you once again

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register