LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikash Kumar pandey   29 July 2017

Need answer for action

Hello this is vikash, i am facing an issue so need your help. Actually my family bought a land (only we have done agreement to land owner, given some part of money), now we are making a house on it, local villagers came and told that this is land of temple so you have to pay money to temple. They made a signed application where my big bro also signed and land owner also signed. Now, we were decided to pay money to temple but block co sent a notice named my big bro, bro met to him he told that the land is of Government, so my bro told that I am ready to pay all taxes, please make a receipt. But he was making fool to us 3 months gone he didn't taken action. And now villagers asking for money and trying to fight. What should we do suggest me, it's urgent

Learning

5 Replies

Susen Nath   30 July 2017

U have see the deed ofor the land first. Who is the propitor? Realy texpel is the Woners or that fellow is the legal hair. Which document is correct. Tell me first.

Susen Nath   30 July 2017

U have see the deed ofor the land first. Who is the propitor? Realy texpel is the Woners or that fellow is the legal hair. Which document is correct. Tell me first.

ajay amitabh suman (ADVOCATE)     01 August 2017

Sir this is forum meant for IPR matters only. Please share relevant query related to this forum.

ajay amitabh suman (ADVOCATE)     01 August 2017

Sir this is forum meant for IPR matters only. Please share relevant query related to this forum.

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     13 August 2017

You have to follow some procedure before purchasing of a land.

1. Whether it is free from encumbrance?
  • You have to apply for encumbrance certificate from sub-registry. You can know easily about litigations, owner name etc. EC should apply for 30 years.
  1. Who is the actual owner of the land?
  • If you have verify RoR at Tahasil you can know. Before purchase of a land you have to check the RoR. Through these two procedure, you can know everything about the land. In RoR the nature of the land has mention.

By these procedure you can know who is the actual owner of the land Temple / Govt./  private person.  You should take steps for free from litigations or tensions before complete of you house.

Jyotirmaya Prasad Behera

Advocate, Orissa High Court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register