LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divakar   01 February 2018

Need an legal assistance to us

I need assistance regarding how write complaint against happening around me and where has to file the case.
I feel some people are doing against by hidden ..

Because of am in fanancial crisis .. I am sure some are in behide for my financial crisis and lost of my faily welth.
I wanna Complaint those things but where to complaint it.. Has to whose those ... I doesn't believe local regional language people, cops or advocates ... I feel some thing worse behind me.. I wanna know how to made complaint..

Learning

16 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     01 February 2018

I am sorry to say this, but your statements sounds like a "Day Dream Believer". Nothing is based on facts, but just your belief. What you know is what you know, but what you don't know you believe, and you are confident of what you do not know, and that is very dangerous for your life as well as others lives.

Your right N.K Assumi..

I am in awake mode so said day dreams your in  sleeping mode so your in sleeping dreams.. Just awake assumi.. else no need of wake up..

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     01 February 2018

Thanks. Just go through your lines, it's all about your belief. and when facts are only on the basis of your belief, how can anyone possibly act on your subjective belief? That is exactly what I meant.

Sure Mr. Assumi, that is the cause am asking assisance how to write complaint.. Try to think positively that will helps to solve.. I am a post graduate and a new enterprenuire am traied for Mudra loan at locally two banks no responce and both are given deferent way of processes and postponing the shedules, while at work they dosesnt provide saficiant salary and teriminated sudenly.. 

I have more doubts on it so i has been raise a complaint against this to nhrc..

for more info you can mail us..

thewakar@aol.com

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     02 February 2018

Before taking up the matter before NHRC, ponder over, whose human rights is violated. NHRC will not entertain vauge complaint. The problems that you are rising now is about different manner of proceesing loan and rescheduling the dates, not providing sufficient salary and suddenly terminating the service, So whose loan was procees in that maner and whose service was treated in that manner? You did not mentioned all these things in your first post and the readers were confused. You cannot eat sweets and asked someone to explain how the sweets taste in your mouth rite?  Better post a new thread in the forum.

Divakar   02 February 2018

No.. Mr. Ramesh Singh, The both Financial Instutions or Corporations are Nationalised Banks and it has IFSC codes..

Mr. Assumi, I can understand your gircefull words but i wrote all this barriers am facing by hidden unknown people.. Only for the understanding purpose i wrote this frustreted words.. I think you may understand..

Divakar   04 February 2018

Hi, I dosent found any assistance still..

Can You..

Divakar   04 February 2018

Sure Mr. Ramesh Singh, can you mail us..

Divakar   05 February 2018

Sure Mr. Raesh Singh,

You can send to thewakar@aol.com

CC: thewakar@gmx.com

BCC:divakar@vizag.tk

Divakar   06 February 2018

I dont why doesn't approved by SSL certification

Or else Text or call 9700501868

Or else come and talk to me At Adocate Uma Devi Ofiice Visakhapatnam, AP

by the next airways..

one blood wrote paper is power full then 1000 pen wrote papers

one pen wrote paper is more powerful then 1000 printed papers

one printed paper is more powerful then Socialmedia(FB,Tweeter..)

will choose the best after airways..

come early or 9700501868

Divakar   06 February 2018

Here has to talk to me only no one else

TheWakar   06 February 2018

I wanna talk earlear then early..

I have some pomplates to publish ..

Call me early i wanna know early who will meet in Vizag.. or else who will comes online to talk..

Its not civil case to laag..

Its a criminal case if once i published the pamplates no one will remain in country...

if you wanna send a copy of pamplate i will sent copy

I wanna know who are protecting me and who are protecting security to CRPF Javan's families in the country if they work at boarder and eating leafs and potatoes... Not only crpf, also army, Navy, airforce..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register