Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash (Manager)     09 December 2014

Need advice_women discrimination/rights

Respected Advisor,

We had a premature baby in April 2013 to due some criticalities.

For proper care of mother and baby we shifted both to my wife's maternal home.

After about 6-7 months stay if resumed to duties and her parents came to Pune from there native for taking care of baby in initial days so that baby will not get affected due to absence of mother.

In this period my brother in law started abusing and pressuring my in laws to come back and stay away from my family.

My brother given threats also that he will make suicide and write everybody names in suicide note if they will be staying with us anymore.After this incident my laws went back to their home and my own parents came to take care of baby. But as my mother is a teacher she could not manage to stay longer with us . So we couple made decision that we will take my wife's job transfered to our native and were staying at our own home.

But due to hectic shecdule my in laws called my wife and baby to stay at their home for our goodness and my brother in law was aware of this thing and we intentionly not disclosed to him so that he will not give threats to my in laws.My brother in laws is afraid of that my in laws will give all wealth to us but we dont want anything from them.

My brother in law is already staying away from his parents since last 6-7 years with his wife and child.

Now he come to know that my wife is staying with his parents again he has given threat that if she will stay more with my wife he will make suicide and in note he will write everybody name.

We requested him that our problem is genuine and we will go after two three months after my wife will get transfered but he is still abusing and threatning my wife and his parents.

My in laws frightened of this and i moved my wife to my own home.

We need your advice what laws says ? - about the women rights on maternal stuffs and mother-farther after marriage.

We are in big trouble we want teach my brother in law a lesson.

How should we react in this situation.

Please help us.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register