Share on Email

Share More

sunny s (executive)     18 April 2014

Need advice urgently ! on 498a bail.

Dear Experts Please guide me !!

In 498 a my anticipatory bail was approved in session court,

Now my anticipatory bail was to be converted into regular bail,

But,

Opposition lawyer, put fake allegation that i am threatening girl and his family,

Now the judge has given next day of 15 days later,

What could be conclusion, any help ?

Learning

5 Replies

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     18 April 2014

These are customary objections.

You must press the points taken for AB.

Study the complaint there will be many contradictions point them out to the court, you will get regular bail.

SANJAY GUPTA (Advocate)     18 April 2014

AB can only be cancelled by Sessions Court or High Court, so stick to your ground in the AB as suggested by my professional brother at the time of regular bail.

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     18 April 2014

Once you get A. bail, where is the question of regular bail by same court. You have to go with the A.B. order to the police and after formalities,police grant you bail.

If there is proof of threats, the your A.B. will be cancelled....

If you are arrested then there is question of regular bail.

sayan ray (Lawyer)     19 April 2014

Application for Cancellation of Bail made are just to squeeze money and property of the husband and is harassing, disturbing and waste of time hence liable to be dismissed with exemplary cost, ask your Advocate to file an objection stating the supreme courts judgments. After that go to the Session Court for relaxation of bail conditions accordance with 439 (1)b. If still the Court cancels the bail then go for quashing. Till then follow all the condition of the bail to avoid cancellation. Comply the order of the Anti Bail. Contact your IO to submit a good report in your favour.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 April 2014

The chances of bail cancellation is minimal. And such kind of bland allegations are routinely thrown out of the court.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register