LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurav (Self)     20 August 2013

Need advice u/s 340crpc

That I am a tenant of the entire first floor comprises of two rooms, open space, toilet, bathroom & kitchen paying a monthly rent of Rs. 3,000/- In Words Rupees Three thousand Per Month exclusive of electricity and water charges, I was inducted as a tenant vide rent agreement dated 13/10/2006 and the tenancy started from 10/09/2006 for a period of 11 Months, that after the expiry of 11 Months no fresh rent agreement was executed between me & the owner kept on residing at the above mentioned address with the consent of the owner, I have a Passport, Aadhar Card & other document on the same address, 3. The owner with his son started disturbing my peaceful life and constantly harassing me to vacate the house despite of the fact I’m regularly paying my monthly rent@ 3000/-PM & electricity & water bills. I would also like to tell that since the day of the inception of the tenancy, Owner has never issued any rent receipt against the rent, so received by him, 4. The Owner wants to abruptly raise the rent from Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 7000/- to which I objected not to raise rent in such a manner, he starting visiting visiting the house at odd hours and started pressurizing me to vacate the house 5. After which I filed a Suit for Permanent Injunction on 20/06/2013 Currently Pending in the court of Civil Judge, Delhi , 6. The application Permanent Injunction is dismissed as the owner was not in delhi on 20/july the cause of action 7. The Owner thru Property dealer has called me numerous no. times thru phone from 98xxxxxxxx to my phone no. for which I have the telephone records from the Vodafone , 8. That Property dealer has threatened me to take my suit back & vacate the house else he has openly threatened me that they will implicate me in any false criminal case with the help of police officials& also sent me a legal notice that he would file a case u/s 340 crpc& tenency expires on 31/august/2013 with an amt it is also humble prayed that the life and property /residing accommodation may please be protected from the cruel hands of the above named accused in the interest of justice,.. Need advice how to proceed further

Learning

1 Replies

Prashant Agnihotri (Lawyer)     20 August 2013

There is no need to worry,if your intentions r good,find a new house on rent at a peaceful place.if you r taking a legal way against yhem,they can harass you & your family illegally. Any legal proceeding will take a long time so don't waste your time.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register