Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Assoc)     24 January 2014

Need advice on my experience during police enquiry

Sir,

Few months back I lodged a complaint against a person who is a realtor and claimed he would help me sell my property which was forced into litigation (double-registering my flat) by the seller of that property. He also took huge money from me, while giving I didnt get it in the writing. But I recorded his conversations with me. Neither he brought me a prospective buyer nor he returned me back the money. Rather he kept delaying, hence I lodged a complaint.

During the enquiry, Police asked me the evidence I said I was holding as CD all the conversations between me and the opponent. He simply denied and said only written was expected. Nothing wrong in asking that but he asked all these in front of the accused and he was slyly laughing at me. That pained me the most, also Police asked him to make promise on the GOD he promptly did so of not taking anythng from me. Police said you go to some local politicians or hooligans (katta panchayat) to retrieve your money from him.

I still believe that truth will prevail one day. But the Police who's to uphold the justice are doing it the other way. I may be wrong in that but need your suggestions that might help me get JUSTICE.

Learning

1 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     24 January 2014

Dear Balaji,

This is a clear case of cheating under section 415/420 IPC. The conversations recorded by you are material piece of evidence, Police cannot overlook or brush aside this. Simply approach local advocate get the complaint drafted file it in police station if they don't take action then approach the court for lodging FIR under section 156(3) Cr.P.C.

Rajiv Bhasin 

Advocate 

Bhasin Legal Consultants

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

www.bhasinlegalconsultants.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register