LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Antara   12 February 2018

Need advice on fir with section 337

My husband met with a car accident as he was coming on the wrong side and hit against a Tavera. He got severely injured and hospitalized immediately. The driver and the passengers of the Tavera had very minor cuts but my husband was in coma. Now they have put FIR against my husband for 337. They do not want to compromise. I don�t want a conviction as it will impact his visa. Kindly advice what can be done

Learning

5 Replies

Can anyone please help with this ? Would be great if someone can advice

I am in the process of getting a lawyer. But just wanted to understand the kind of punishment my husband can face and it�s impact on his visa. He has got multiple fractures and dislocation and the other car people are all fit and fine but since he was on the wrong side, I am worried about the fir and case.

I am in the process of getting a lawyer. But just wanted to understand the kind of punishment my husband can face and it�s impact on his visa. He has got multiple fractures and dislocation and the other car people are all fit and fine but since he was on the wrong side, I am worried about the fir and case.

And will this fine have an impact on his work visa for any country?

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     13 February 2018

as you have mentioned that your husband was driving wrong side then the fir is correct as per the section 337 under the law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register