Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh (Other)     16 March 2014

Need advice on fast divorce

Hi

My Name is Ganesh and i was married to Anitha on 11th Dec 2012. I have affinity towards islam, though not converted. This was not liked by my wife and she started to doubt that i am having affair with a muslim girl. I am aged above 30 and in the month of june 2013, we had an argument and next day she left without informing me. her brothers later started to accuse me of an affair with my office collegues. But though i tried reacing her many times her where abouts where unknown to me at that time. hence as a threaten i sent a divorce notice. in return they filed dowry case against me (1st false complaint). their relatives called us for a peaceful talk at their home town which went ugly and again her brother filed physical assault against me and my father (aged above 65). I am currently in bail for that case (2nd false complaint). in the mean time around 11pm in the night.. bottels were thrown at my house (3rd assault) but culprit could not be justified properly. Again peace talks were initiated and we came for a conclusion and i brought her home in september 1st week. She never respected my family which again agitated me and we had another huge argument and she left the house (stayed  in my neighbour house) on sept 15th. that evening her brother came and we had a severe quarrel. the same day she filed a case of assault against me in local police station (4th instance) which was then enquired and police have checked on the affair accuse. since nothing was true.. nc was done. she called me in oct and said that she wanted to come back home. but i have already decided that i should not allow her any more. she again went to women police station (5th ) stating that i am not allowing her (actually filed a dowry case). but i never yielded. I filed a divorce case in jan'14 on grounds of cruelty. though 2 summons have been served.. she had not received any.. though completely aware that i have files a divorce case. i got a summon from lok adhalat to appear on 14th mar. but i could not go as we received it on 13th mar.  

Now with this current situation: i need your advice on .. how this case would go.. what would be her next move? and how to make the proceedings faster.. (really now i want to divorce her as she had crossed my patience limit)

please advice.

regards,

ganesh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register