LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunitha   19 November 2017

Need advice - i lost my patience

Dear all, My husband playing with me and not paying maintenance.. I came to know that he close down few of his accounts and recently he left job to prove in court that he is job less and claiming that he has no income..

He is showing that he sold his all property to maintain court expences and in his bank account almost make zero and not filing amended afidevit in the court..

Last hearing he told to magistrate that he is ready to go to jail but can not able to pay money.. 

What should I do,please suggest me in this regards..

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 November 2017

File an execution petition in the family court and accordingly judge will send him to jail. Legislated as a tool for social justice, Section 125 of the Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 provides an effective remedy for neglected persons to seek maintenance. A follower of any religion can apply for maintenance under Section 125 without restriction.

Sachin (N.A)     19 November 2017

Originally posted by : Sunitha
Dear all, My husband playing with me and not paying maintenance.. I came to know that he close down few of his accounts and recently he left job to prove in court that he is job less and claiming that he has no income..

He is showing that he sold his all property to maintain court expences and in his bank account almost make zero and not filing amended afidevit in the court..

Last hearing he told to magistrate that he is ready to go to jail but can not able to pay money.. 

Better to compromise with husband.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sunitha

Ha ha ha.  I can nott resitst laughing. He is ready to go to jail.  

Better you ask magistrate not to send him to jail.  

If he goes to jail... yo uwill have to pay 3000 rupees per month to jail authorities however long he stays in jail.

ha haha.  This is not a joke.  Law is like this.

(Guest)

If you lost your patience, try to find it.  I am sure it should be somewhere.  Look seriously, you mght find it.

sansh (not working)     19 November 2017

You can get his details through rti to it dept

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     20 November 2017

You should file an application to get summons issued to banks where you suspect or know of him having accounts. Then the bank will be forced to disclose his account details and complete. Provide that to the Courts.  As for jail, if he is ready to, let him go there. Easier said then done. Once he gets there, may be he will change his mind... 

NeedHelp (I)     21 November 2017

Why you are depending upon husband for maintaining yourself ? Are u not working ?

NeedHelp (I)     05 January 2018

Why to depend on him? are you not educated

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register