LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

12345   02 September 2015

Need advice and help

Dear Sir/Madam, I need leagal advice and help for my friend.  My friend is living alone in Chennai with her 12 years age son.  Suffering a lot to survive.  Her husband cheated her and left alone.  Her husband married her (Just temple marriage not registered) and left her alone for some time and he went abroad for work.  No contacts with her for long period, even for her delivery also he was not with her.  After 8 years back he came to her and asked sorry for everything.  She trusted again and started to live with him. He took to his parents house in Salem.  At that time she came to know that he already got married before her and that divorce case in going on in Chennai court since 2008.  His first wife came to know this marriage and filed divorce in 2008 but this guy just dragging the case til date.  This guy purposely went and rejoined with my friend to delete all the evidences that she has. After some time in 2011 he again left alone and went back to overseas.  My friend gave a police complaint but so far no action taken.  Really she is suffering too much for food and shelter also.  She has no money to give lawyer but she is ready to give share of her money from that guy.  Now that guy is earning more than 2Lakhs indian rupees per month.   Kindly need some advices and help.  Thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

strenger   02 September 2015

Dear All,

my brother is suffereing from very different situation. 8 yrs back he got involved with another girl though he is married after two yrs he realised that but at that time her wife stayed with her but then she started to spy on him and behaved with suspisiously. She tried suiside also just to threaten us and my brother, with such type of behaviour my brother got frustreted and gone abroad. Two weeks before we come to know that my brother is still in touch with that other girl and he is happy with her. Now he wants divorce but his wife is not ready to give him. Many times he informed his wife also that he is not happy with her and he wants divorce and only because of his daughter he is with my sister-in-law. Now she is threathening us and relatives, stating that if we will not support her then she will commite suiside. We really got frusted with her behaviour. By brother is ready to give house which he bought and her share but still she refusing to give divorce. We all can see that he is not happy and he wants divorce. please advise.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     02 September 2015

@12345,  File Section 125 cr.p.c. case against your husband for your and child's maintenance.  If you do not have money to engage an advocate approach the Legal Services Authority and they will provide you advocate.

SuperHero (Manager)     02 September 2015

@12345 - Prabhakar Sir has given good advice. 

Indian Courts are Time Consuming. Better Work and earn money for Livelihood....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register