Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram (Associate Professor in Physics)     31 December 2013

Need advice

Sir,

My father with his four brothers bought  5 acres land in our village in 1979 it was solely registered on his elder most brother who lived in our  village. Later, in the year 1993 it was registered on all his brother names as joined property. 

His elder most brother died in 1995, on the same year few weeks before he died  his son registered the same property on his name forcibly.  Even in that registration his father (my father's elder most brother) refused to sign so he took thumb impression.

In 2005 his son filed  a case against my father alone claiming his as property. It was won by my father side in 2009. Again he filed case against another brother of my father separately and on us separately.  Now, my father is no more, only his younger most brother alone alive.  

Intervening period he took bank loan on the property using the document registered on on his name and also he cultivating the land though it is in case. 

almost 8 years this issue is in court case unable to use the property (we four families on one side, my father's eldermost brother family on other side). 

We don't know why this much time it takes for verdict. We lost the hope on our lawyer  because last time hearing Judge itself said to us ask your lawyer bring to an end of this case.

So, we having in mind to change the lawyer, Shall we change the lawyer, Can it won't effect any way of the case. Please gives the solutions. i'll be very thankful

_ Ram

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register