Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya (ss)     24 September 2016

Need advice

Hello Experts,

I need your advice,

Hope many aware of my case based on previous posts, how ever i breif....

arranged marrige happen in june 2011, dec 2011 both of we left from india, there was argument inbetween us in Nov 2012...she filed a false case there( foreign), on same day disposed due to unprovable alligation.

i came back in Nov 2012.., she came in Jan 2013 and filed a false case in March 2013, my sisters got arrested, total on 5 people case filed ...2 got regular bail and 2 AB, myself hasn't took bail or surrender, in Sep 2013 i left India, Nov 2013 charge sheet filed as abscanding.

in Sep 2015 i came back to india, Got Sameday bail direction from HC and did it, case was in Jr civil judge court, since there was 354, after attending court me and my parents 1 time all together, now it has transfered to sessions court, 2 dates have finished.

i thought to bring it fast trails stage and get rid of sh*t.

but here the twist, i was unemployed since i am back( 1 year). now i got good oppurtunity in USA, they sent offer letter too and asking me to come by 10 october 2016.

what i can do ?

i cant loose this oppartunity, i belive i must need to attend court now regularly,

i have no intention of compromise, because they took lot of gold and money from me, and filed case on me as i took from them i.e Dowry.

to avail this oppurtunity..i am happy to drag it...for another 2 years.

as suggestions on it?

thanks in advance

Learning

6 Replies

whatnot   25 September 2016

It is too short notice to change any course.

Suggest leave behind POA. file it..Let a competent lawyer keep case alive.

Meantime, You enjoy your life abroad.

This suggestion is from personal expereince.

(Guest)

@whatnot - this is an interesting suggestion. i am traveling 1200 km to attend my 498a, and my lawyer threatens about NBW if i dont appear. could you please elaborate how to make this POA work and procedure involved? appreciate your time and help. thank you.

HOUSE MANAGER (managerhouse6@gmail.com)     25 September 2016

Check up if LOC is not issued.

You can take a houes manager with you. They will be docile and will be trouble free till you catch up your cases.

whatnot   25 September 2016

@ lostmylife

OP already has a AB . So it is now purely legal matter .

In your case situation may be different. How 498a is handled matters.

First step is to read the compalint. If it is standard template then submit a written document along with a lawyer that you will fight the case on merits in court.

If it is already in court, then go for a rapid trail and demand a release.

There are many ways . it all depends on how strong is your will to fight

shamsuddin   25 September 2016

for Grandson rights on ancesteral property after mother death

A walk alone (-)     25 September 2016

Why you want to waste your life in dragging case. As you got a good opportunity in job . Try MCD. Go abroad and try to move forward in life. Nothing you will get by dragging case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register