Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhay aman (abhaykumaraman@gmail.com)     26 August 2014

Need advice

Hi Sir,

I just need a advice from you respected ....

That some time back a women give my name in dowry case ..according to her i am demanding 5 lac and 50 grm gold from her . i am very socked as m not related with his/her . 

Now question is how girn know me. 

its a long story..some part of it one of my friend's brother done love marriage ,in dis marriage boy's fmly or friend are not involved in any point of time. same i also not know or der. after some time both are started fight . and than many times girl call 100 no and police cm and all....but one day boy called me when he is @ police station than i only goes there to help both. that time girl told me plz go out of it else u see.....

and after 10 days i recived a notice for women cell in dowry act. my name also with boy's father mother . my name was der for asking 5 lac and gold.  but thn case starded and both party will agree for divorced after pay of 15 lac to girl. than girl admit in court i did dis case by mistake no one ask for dowry its on record.

Now i want to know can i do a criminal case on her ..as why i was suferd in it .for 5lac and 50 grm gold. plz advice me .

Thanks

-abhay@9999882942

ad 

Learning

3 Replies

Ashok, Advocate (Lawyer at Delhi)     26 August 2014

If you are really interested, you can think of filing a private complaint against her for having filed a false complaint against you and also for defamation. Both these offences are non-cognizable offences, due to which you’ll have to approach the Magistrate’s court directly instead of filing FIR with the police. Otherwise, since the matter appears to have been settled now, you may close the topic and ignore the issue instead of spending your precious time, energy and money on pursuing a complaint against her.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     27 August 2014

You can file file criminal defamation U/S 499 IPC read with 500 IPC against her.

https://copyright.lawmatters.in/2012/02/defamation.html

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     27 August 2014

You have been rightly advised.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register