Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan Kumar   13 March 2019

Need a suggestion for a legal notice when I got in my land selling agreement dispute

anybody kindly answers my problem

my name is Pavan Kumar I'm a government employee I am selling my land in 2016 I made an agreement with the buyer the date of the agreement is over in the same year I'm asking so many times but he does not respond to my call or intimation anything but recently my land value is increased he came back and asked and gave legal notice to me come registered now but rate of land value is double he asking old rate but not possible he troubles me and give legal notice and he is trying to panic me 
agreement at 1-2-2016
now the time he asked me kindly tell me a solution to my situation and how to defend this legal notice strongly and what are choices to fight him...
kindly give a proper solution to my situation

Learning

7 Replies

Satyendra Babu Gowthu   13 March 2019

as per my knowledge..if u don't want to sell ur land to him u have to pay back what u received on agreement.

hi sir thanks for your kind response sir he gives me now legal notice to me he ready to register now but I'm not registered him what can do know I'm I can go another legal notice or put the case on the court which is a better way to protect way to defend him kindly give some ways of possibilities sir if you don't mind I just give money just he gives to me that's my policy I just told him previous days also at that he absconded now he came back and an ask to me give old rate others wise I will go to court he said to me..kindly full-length answers to me...I'm fully awaiting for you kind response sir..i really admiring your response sir

Shashi Dhara   13 March 2019

If he go to court tell him to go to court U engage advocate and defend itself. If the agreement has specified time and it expires he cannot demand .if he demands he has to pay money at the present market ease.

Shashi Dhara   13 March 2019

Market rate not ease.

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     13 March 2019

what was the term in the agreement? Was it mentioned that he should pay with any specific date the full amount and get the sale confirmed or that the sale agreement shall not be enforable after any date? Was it mentioned that the advance shall forfiet upon the expiriation of this agreement ?

Can you give the details ?

However you just don't pay attention and tell him that the agreemnt is expired and not enforceble,if he want to purchase the land he should give presant market value.

The worst to worst he will go to court ,you should get a good lawyer and contest the case,in court demand the presant market value.

thank you so much for good and kind response sir the agreement states that's 1/3/16 it will be the final date to mention the agreement in these agreements states that they full all the documents which are required for the registration and inform me will go and registered and do the further process after that I'm calling so many times but he is not responding properly and say not possible and not come to our surrounding but now the rate of the value is increased now the time he asked me to register as per the agreement rate of value but I said no 30 months over after agreement so I can't you want my land to give me the present rate but he said and give a legal notice so what I can I do at present I'm thinking kindly give the process of defending this situation as per the law I'm doing government job so they are going put a case any problem with me these terms of case or how can go-to the notice process or court process kindly give some notes sir....i really glad these services sir your help a lot to the society in awaiting for you kind response...

Pavan Kumar   18 March 2019

Need a suggestion for a legal notice when I got in my land selling agreement dispute

Total Replies: 6 

Pavan Kumar     13 March 2019
 anybody kindly answers my problem

my name is Pavan Kumar I'm a government employee I am selling my land in 2016 I made an agreement with the buyer the date of the agreement is over in the same year I'm asking so many times but he does not respond to my call or intimation anything but recently my land value is increased he came back and asked and gave legal notice to me come registered now but rate of land value is double he asking old rate but not possible he troubles me and give legal notice and he is trying to panic me 
agreement at 1-2-2016
now the time he asked me kindly tell me a solution to my situation and how to defend this legal notice strongly and what are choices to fight him...
kindly give a proper solution to my situation

Satyendra Babu Growth     13 March 2019as per my knowledge..if u don't want to sell our land to him u have to pay back what u received on the agreement.

Pavan Kumar     13 March 2019hi sir thanks for your kind response sir he gives me now legal notice to me he ready to register now but I'm not registered him what can do know I'm I can go another legal notice or put the case on the court which is a better way to protect way to defend him kindly give some ways of possibilities sir if you don't mind I just give money just he gives to me that's my policy I just told him previous days also at that he absconded now he came back and an ask to me give old rate others wise I will go to court he said to me..kindly full-length answers to me...I'm fully awaiting for you kind response sir..i really admiring your response sir

Shashi Dhara     13 March 2019If he go to court tell him to go to court U engage an advocate and defend itself. If the agreement has specified the time and it expires he cannot demand .if he demands he has to pay money at the present market ease.

Shashi Dhara     13 March 2019Market rate not ease.

Bilal U Gani     13 March 2019
what was the term in the agreement? Was it mentioned that he should pay with any specific date the full amount and get the sale confirmed or that the sale agreement shall not be enforceable after any date? Was it mentioned that the advance shall forfeit upon the expiration of this agreement?
Can you give the details?
However, you just don't pay attention and tell him that the agreement is expired and not enforceable if he wants to purchase the land he should give present market value.
The worst to worst he will go to court, you should get a good lawyer and contest the case, in court demand the present market value.

Pavan Kumar     13 March 2019thank you so much for good and kind response sir the agreement states that's 1/3/16 it will be the final date to mention the agreement in these agreements states that they full all the documents which are required for the registration and inform me will go and registered and do the further process after that I'm calling so many times but he is not responding properly and say not possible and not come to our surrounding but now the rate of the value is increased now the time he asked me to register as per the agreement rate of value but I said no 30 months over after agreement so I can't you want my land to give me the present rate but he said and give a legal notice so what I can I do at present I'm thinking kindly give the process of defending this situation as per the law I'm doing government job so they are going put a case any problem with me these terms of case or how can go-to the notice process or court process kindly give some notes sir....i really glad these services sir your help a lot to the society in awaiting for you kind response...

I'm kindly awaiting for your good and kind response I m consult some lawyer he says to me put a caveat petition is better he is giving suggestion when we take take 1st step to approach the court is better kindly give a some suggestions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register