Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anamica   20 December 2018

Need a serious help

Hi Friends/Dears/Sir/Madam/......,

Currently I do hold 3 PL with 17L, 18L & 8.9L and also 3 CC's having outstanding of 5L and a overall it comes upto 47L. Right now my current salary is about 94K and I'm unable to pay all these things within a period of 5 years. I can only pay upto 70K by making 20K for my household expenses.  My question is 

1) Is it possible to convert this 5 year term to a long term of 9 to 10 years.
2) As I don't have any assets like home, car or any other, I approached the bank and they're saying its not possible at all and you need to come to our office and we'll handover you to police custody and also they're harassing me that they'll be sending some goondas to hit me and do some nonsense infront of my family members and neighbors.

Can you please do assist me how can I pay this huge amount of 47 Lakhs as its not possible to pay at all within 5 years. If they can provide me some time I'll surely pay with all the interest of what they're currently added. Please do let me know whom do I need to contact for this. Don't ask me to talk to bank  as they're not in a position even to listen my situations. I even wrote a letter to Karnataka CM and also to Honorable  PM in his portal. But nothing is coming in my way. I've lost all my hopes even to live in this world with mental stress I'm bearing . So please do kindly help me out to come out of this situation.

Learning

6 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     20 December 2018

what are your legal liability to pay Rs. 47.00.lac? the act on part of bank is illegal and not logical. As such you have not committed any wrong or offence to subject you to arrest. details are required to be examined to suggest any remedy. Only court can rescue you.

Hi Sir,

Please do let me know whom do I need to contact now, I'm really clueless. From next month onwards I'll need to experience the calls and other things from bankers. Please please and please help me out.

No purpose would be served. contact court only who can rescue you.

if required consult with details.

Hi Sir,

Please let me know how to contact you. Provide me your email or mobile number so that I'll contact you back.

Thanks

email address is available on this site.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register