LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant (none)     08 April 2013

Need a quick course/ book/ consultancy session

ok,this is the second bl**dy time I got into dealing with police, again being innocent, not guilty. Though it lasted only two hours but the cops created a lot of pressure on me, used foul language while talking to me, intimidated me using their body language, created an air of uncertainty and fear as they were more in number and I was alone. fortunately, i got away without paying anything or without any problems as I called a senior fellow for my rescue. But the time inbetween was very harrasing. It hurt  me more as I knew that the cops were aware that I was not involved in any crime as such, yet they used foul language and inspite of being highly trained on all combat operations, there was little I could do against the  uniform.

What I want to now learn is the police proedures.The entire process how they can call up a suspect, how they are supposed to behave, should they sign my entry, should they show me FIR, can they put a suspect in a lock up  without any evidence, can they take someone to remand room or even beat him up, can they abuse him, what are charge sheets, how are offences and evidences framed, how is a person taken to court, the entire procedures I need to know, right from police visiting the crime spot till the time person is either declared non guilty or is sent to prison.   Just about everything so that  next time I deal with the cops, I know exactly how to keep them under pressure while dealing with me and i know the rules and everything how police should work while dealing with innocent peple or even criminals.  I want to know their duties, their restrictions, what is it that they fear the most, everything , just about everything to keep them tight. 

if there's any book or a quick crash course kind of  thing, please do suggest. I am also open to recieving a personal consultancy session from you and pay your fee but I need to esure that the next time cops meet me, they know that I can also be tough.

Learning

1 Replies

madhu mittal (director)     08 April 2013

Respected Sirs/Madams of lawyerclub,

I also need the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register