Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashley Varocky (Front Office Supervisor)     08 July 2013

Need a helping hand!!

Dear Sir, Madam

I am working with a resort at Thrissur District, Kerala, India. I have some questions to clarify.

The management is very careless towards the staff. Mainly the staff food is really the worst food ever I have had. Another main issue is, they are making the staff work for more than 10 hours. Yet another surprising thing is I am continuosly working in the night shift for more than one and a half month. The company is not even happy to provide me leaves in the mean time. Now I have a serious health issue as I cannot sleep at night. The management is extending the duty date every week. One more thing which I would like to inform you is that the salary is not added in the bank account of the employees. It is given in hand which makes a big problem for a common man to deal with. It some times gets delayed also. What can I do to help my other colleagues regarding these situations? Is it possible that you can suggest some way so that I or we can proceed with?

Awaiting a quick and positive reply,

Thanks and regards.

Ashley.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 July 2013

You can submit your complaint to human rights commission at your state. Regarding payment is concern, you can submit your grievance to the labour commissioner at your state. you can also submit through online also. Search Google

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 July 2013

Labour Office is the only solution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register