LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay   15 November 2018

Need Opinion on building deviation

Hi, I bought a flat 2 years back in a village panchayat near tambaram. Total flats in the apartment is 24. I am not familiar with the plan approvals so didn't go thru all the legal documents in detail. Currently as per the building, we have 2 blocks with 12 flats in each block. In Block 1 we have two separate building in parallel with 6 house each connected by a lobby and we share same stairs. Same in Block 2 as well and they have two separate building connected together by a lobby and share staircase. Last month when I looked into the approved construction plan, I see the builder got seperate approval for all 4 buildings with compound wall, stairs& septic tank separately.But he illegally combined two building into a block and made 2 blocks into a apartment. But in UDS they mentioned it is undivided share of the total area of all four buildings. Is it possible to complain to concerned department to divide the apartment into four different apartments of 6 flats each as per the plan. Benefits for me would be maintenance would become 1/4th of what I pay now and also some privacy as I have some problem with few people's in other blocks.

Learning

1 Replies

Shanmugam .C   15 November 2018

pl consult  civil engineer and then lodge complalint with  DTCP /MMDA.

C. Shanmugam 15-11-2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register