Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyoti Giri (Software/IT)     12 September 2009

Need Help for LLP Registration

Hi,

I have to register a LLP in delhi. We are three partners. Can anyone provide me consultancy/help in registering the LLP.

Regards,

Jyoti Giri

Learning

22 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     12 September 2009

GO TO WWW.LLP.GOV.IN  OR CONSULT ANY CHARTED ACCOUNTANT OR IF U CAN EASYLY REGISTED LLP, BECAUSE UR PLACED AT DELHI, WHERE MINISTRY OFCOMPANY AFFAIRS CAN GUIDE PERSONALLY IN GETTING NAME,DPN,DIGITAL SIGNATURES, EFORMS ETC..

ALL R VERY EASY U HAVE TO WORK ON IT OR GIVE IT FOR COSULTANTS IF U R SO BUSY 

1 Like

A V Vishal (Advocate)     12 September 2009

Dear Giri

I advise you to approach a Local Company Secretary or a Chartered Accountant or even a Corporate lawyer who can undertake/undertakes incorporation under The Ministry of Corporate Affairs, since they can guide you in a more professional manner and also have the required paranphelia to cater to  your requirements.

1 Like

Jyoti Giri (Software/IT)     12 September 2009

Dear Mr. Vishal,

Can you please tell me where can i get a Local Company Secretary? Can you help me out in incorporation of the LLP?

Regards,

Jyoti Giri

Dear Giri

I would love to help you out, but the only problem is I practise in Hyderabad and hence I can only advise you and moreover I have lot of Income Tax filings left as this is September and the due date for Tax & ROC filings, I do incorporations but I can help you locate any local Company Secretary. Mr Manish Singh, who is from Delhi and also a member of this forum is a corporate lawyer, I think  you PM him, he is quick enough to respond back to you, hope he will help you out.

Dear Giri

I am sending you a link, you can follow it it has the entire database of Practising CS in and around Delhi

https://www.icsi.edu/Facilities/MemberDirectory/tabid/1575/Default.aspx

Dear Giri

Under the following head type city as delhi and click the CP directory button and submit you will find the database

First Name / Last Name

City
Organisation
Member's DirectoryCP Directory

2 Like

CS Pooja (Company Secretary)     14 September 2009

Mr. Vishal

U r really Vishal hearted.

Its beyond imagination.. the time you spend and the efforts you make for members' query, no matter how petty or complex it is.

I salute you, Sir.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     15 September 2009

that is why Mr. Vishal is in 1 rank in the web platform, keep it vishal...regards...

Avika Kapoor (General Manager-Business Development)     16 September 2009

Dear Jyoti,

We can help you in incorporation of the LLP.

Kindly contact at avika.kapoor@kapgrow.com or call 09310270884

Thanks & Regards,

Avika Kapoor

1 Like

Jyoti Giri (Software/IT)     17 September 2009

Dear All,

Thanks for your promt reply and help. I will contact you soon after discussing the technicalities with my partners.

Special Thanks to Mr. Vishal.

Regards,

Jyoti

BINOY CHACKO (DIRECTOR)     20 November 2009

Hi,

You can contact www.companiesinn.com for help in registration and compliance process of LLP

SUNIL K. JAIN (Practising Company Secretary)     21 November 2009

Hi,

I am a Practising Company Secretary in Delhi.I have incorporated a LLP in the month of June,2009.I have delivered a talk on a forum of CS on  LLP in the month of August,2009.Currently I am in the process of incorporating another LLP.For any help, please write to me.

Regards,

Sunil K. Jain

SUNIL K. JAIN (Practising Company Secretary)     21 November 2009

Hi,

I am a Practising Company Secretary in Delhi.I have incorporated a LLP in the month of June,2009.I have delivered a talk on a forum of CS on  LLP in the month of August,2009.Currently I am in the process of incorporating another LLP.For any help, please write to me.

Regards,

Sunil K. Jain

skj13@rediffmail.com

sandesh trivedi (-)     30 March 2010

hi,

Anyone in Mumbai who can help me incorporate a LLP?

Regards,

Sandesh Trivedi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register