Need Help for LLP Registration

Hi,

I have to register a LLP in delhi. We are three partners. Can anyone provide me consultancy/help in registering the LLP.

Regards,

Jyoti Giri

ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR

GO TO WWW.LLP.GOV.IN  OR CONSULT ANY CHARTED ACCOUNTANT OR IF U CAN EASYLY REGISTED LLP, BECAUSE UR PLACED AT DELHI, WHERE MINISTRY OFCOMPANY AFFAIRS CAN GUIDE PERSONALLY IN GETTING NAME,DPN,DIGITAL SIGNATURES, EFORMS ETC..

ALL R VERY EASY U HAVE TO WORK ON IT OR GIVE IT FOR COSULTANTS IF U R SO BUSY 

Total likes : 1 times

Advocate

Dear Giri

I advise you to approach a Local Company Secretary or a Chartered Accountant or even a Corporate lawyer who can undertake/undertakes incorporation under The Ministry of Corporate Affairs, since they can guide you in a more professional manner and also have the required paranphelia to cater to  your requirements.

Dear Mr. Vishal,

Can you please tell me where can i get a Local Company Secretary? Can you help me out in incorporation of the LLP?

Regards,

Jyoti Giri

Advocate

Dear Giri

I would love to help you out, but the only problem is I practise in Hyderabad and hence I can only advise you and moreover I have lot of Income Tax filings left as this is September and the due date for Tax & ROC filings, I do incorporations but I can help you locate any local Company Secretary. Mr Manish Singh, who is from Delhi and also a member of this forum is a corporate lawyer, I think  you PM him, he is quick enough to respond back to you, hope he will help you out.

Advocate

Dear Giri

I am sending you a link, you can follow it it has the entire database of Practising CS in and around Delhi

http://www.icsi.edu/Facilities/MemberDirectory/tabid/1575/Default.aspx

Advocate

Dear Giri

Under the following head type city as delhi and click the CP directory button and submit you will find the database

First Name / Last Name

City
Organisation
Member's DirectoryCP Directory

Total likes : 2 times

Company Secretary

Mr. Vishal

U r really Vishal hearted.

Its beyond imagination.. the time you spend and the efforts you make for members' query, no matter how petty or complex it is.

I salute you, Sir.

ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR

that is why Mr. Vishal is in 1 rank in the web platform, keep it vishal...regards...

General Manager-Business Development

Dear Jyoti,

We can help you in incorporation of the LLP.

Kindly contact at avika.kapoor@kapgrow.com or call 09310270884

Thanks & Regards,

Avika Kapoor

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu