Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anne (later)     03 May 2010

National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)

Hi,

I request the members here to help me with the following information I am looking for:

1. Please tell me step by step proceeding of an Appeal in the National Commission. After the Appeal is filed by the Appellant, the Respondent replies to the Appeal and then?

2. Is the Respondent expected to present his version on his appearance? or the written reply is enough?

3. Format of the reply to the Appeal.

4. Can the reply be spiral bound?

5. If the appearance is 4 months away, then can the reply to the Appeal be sent to the National Commission in advance by post? What bearing does it have? Does the Commission act on such reply received in advance and is ready with its verdict to admit the case, on the date of appearance or no?

Thanks..

Learning

3 Replies

anne (later)     04 May 2010

I request the memebers here to please help me too..

anil kumar b (managerial)     05 May 2010

i seek clarification and advice from the subject expert matter to handle this matter. I purchased flat on cash down basis based on commitment from builder to hand over the possession by June 2008 or latest Dec/Jan 08/09, but i had to heavey interest cost almost @ Rs.45000/- to bank for over 4 years with no posession till now.

My query How I can lodged complained to recover my additional interest paid from Dec 08 to till now which is almost over Rs.7-8 lacs just due to delay in construction and possession, Why I should pay interest if 3rd party is not comitted and making customer to bear the cost of delay their project.

Please advice how i can  penalize builder and make my recovery and what ever loss generated and missed some other good opportunities due to incompetencies and mishandling of customer funds.

thax

anil

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     06 June 2010

u should go to the consumer forum against the builder and his company for the recovery of interest amount, but u should have all the documents in support of ur averments.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register