Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kandhasamy (buisness)     04 August 2016

Name transfer

SIR I HAD BOUGHT SHARES WORTH 160000 IN MY WIFE NAME SHE EXPIRED A LAST YEAR 

I HAD TWO CHILDREN AGE19 AND 12 NOW I WANT TO TRANSFER THE SHARE IN OUR NAME WHAT ARE THE FORMALITIES REQUIRED PLS  ANY HELP US   BALAKUMAR SHARES IN PHYSICAL FORM

Learning

5 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     04 August 2016

you need succession certificate to get the shares transferred on your name.

Sonia malhotra   05 August 2016

Get the succession certificate. Tell me place where you reside. We wi apply for the same. Adv sonia malhotra 9953611602

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 September 2016

succession certificate is issued by a civil court to the legal heirs of a deceased person. If a person dies without leaving a will, a succession certificate can be granted by the court to realise the debts and securities of the deceased. It establishes the authenticity of the heirs and gives them the authority to have securities and other assets transferred in their names as well as inherit debts. It is issued as per the applicable laws of inheritance on an application made by a beneficiary to a court of competent jurisdiction. A succession certificate is necessary, but not always sufficient, to release the assets of the deceased. For these, a death certificate, letter of administration and no-objection certificates will be needed.

1 Like

cs santosh jagtap (PRACTICING COMPANY SECRETARY)     13 February 2017

Documents required for Transmission of Shares:In case of transmission of sharesby operation of law, it is not necessary to execute and submit transfer deed. A simple application to the company by a legal representative along with the following necessary evidences is sufficient:—

a. Certified copy of death certificate;

b. Succession certificate;

c. Probate or will if available ;

d. Specimen signature of the successor.

WARRIOR 4 RIGHT (Consultant)     13 August 2018

Are you holding physical shares? They are likely to become zero in the first week of December, 2018. Appropriate solution to the Physical Shares problem can preferably be sought from M/s 'M/s 5 Star Consultants', if contacted at: whatsolution4me@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register