Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murthy (Software Engineer)     18 February 2014

Name on ssc marks sheet splling mistake

Hi All,

I am murthy veera working for a small software company Bangalore. I am from Andhra Pradesh . My full name is 

Sri Naga Venkata Satya Rama Murthy Veera ... instead of this Veera mis spelled as Veer lake of space on certificate So i am tried fro pass port bacause of this small issue they rejected my passport Please help me and guid me how to aproach and correct my name perminantly.

and my father name was correct as Srinivasa Rao Veera .... my pass out year is 2005 ... and all remaining certificates Inter Mediate , B.Tech name was corect except  SSC tell me what is the best way my school is government school SJSM High School Mori EG Dist AP. +91 855 33 02 888 this is my num... 

Learning

2 Replies

Ngaraj N Nyamati (Advocate)     19 February 2014

Dear V eera,

It is very simple, this can be rectified easily. I have exaplained in the same fourm similar problem. Again, I am writing for your information. You have to viisit birth certificate issuing authorities where you have born. You have to collect required   application from  the birth certificiate issuing authorities and submit application  with correction. You can talk to conerned head and obtain revised birth certificate with spelling AS VEERA. In case the concered oficer not obliged. You can make affidivit with correction of your name  with the help of  Advocate  and submit the application with affidivit  to enable them to issue revised birth certificate. In addtion I advise you that if you feel  name is long for taking passport, you can approach for advice from advocate and get it rectified thro the procedure.With good wishes.

Nagaraj N Nyamati

Murthy (Software Engineer)     19 February 2014

Thank you so much  sir for your valuable response and suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register