LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sam (associate)     27 May 2017

Name misspelt in court records

Hello, My wife was filed a false domestic voilence case against me to harass me. She was previously married, however she registered herself as single with the matrimonial website and hid this truth from me for few weeks.. After i expressed my desire to marry her she told me that she is an adopted child and she was previously married for around 1 year and has divorced her ex husband since he was gay. Since i developed feelings for her i chose to belive her and got married. Anyway i came to know that my wife had filed a false case at the police station against her adopted father (expired) and had also filed a case against her adopted mother in the court for property. My wife told me that she got divorce from Bandra Court Mumbai.. however i am not able to find any records from ecourt website. also in the case that she has filed against her mother her name is mis-spelt. The DV case which is on going in Ecourts website has my name entered correctly however my wife name is mis spelt again.. i have a strong feeling that her name is mis spelt purposely so that nobody could find anything with her real name.

i have the below questions

1) the property case my wife filed against her mother is closed / dismissed however as per ECourts website My wife's and her mother name is misspelt, is there a way to correct it?

2) i was not able to find any information regarding my wife's divorce decree at Bandra, mumbai court from Ecourt Website.. it is possible that her name and her ex husbands name is misspelt with the court website..i tried searing from 2005 - 20010 but couldn't find any results.. is there a way to find if she really has a divorce decree from her ex husband?

3) The the ongoing DV case that my wife has filed, My name is mentioned correctly with the address, however her name and the address is misspelt again, i think that she is deliberatly updating her name in the court records incorrectly so that she is not traceable. can this be informed to the judge and corrected ?

Regards, sam

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     28 May 2017

You find out her date of birth or 10th class certificate and find out her true name and produce before registrar of births and deaths. You would get a certificate with her correct name.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 May 2017

Court sections officers checks the documents texts with identity cards, like aadhar card, voters card etc. if any differences get them rectified immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register