LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amar jio   21 May 2018

Name in divorce suit as a adulterer

my name is in divorce suit as a adulterer.....what harm I can have..I am only 20 yrs old..my whole career is going to spoil.... please help....

Learning

13 Replies

(Guest)

Just by being named party to a suit does not destroy your career per se unless you are convicted. It is for you to contest the charges

amar jio   21 May 2018

as it is a divorce suit ...will I be called by the court...

(Guest)

if you are named in the petition copy as a party, the court may issue summons to you to appear. your career won't be spoilt unless you are convicted by the court.

amar jio   21 May 2018

my name is on one paragraph of the petition...I don't know that..I am a party in the divorce suit..

(Guest)

Like I said, sir....your name would be there on the divorce suit as your spouse is intiating it against you....nevertheless, until all charges in the said suit are proved beyond reasonable doubt to satisfaction of the court, you have nothing to fear about

amar jio   21 May 2018

sir my name is in the suit as a adulterer....the petition is filed by the ladies husband.....under section 13(1)(1a)

amar jio   21 May 2018

sir please reply...

(Guest)

Sir

It would be good if you would tell me the full details leading up to your name being included in the petition. You may email me all facts at basu_kunal@hotmail.com

amar jio   21 May 2018

OK sir thanks...

Karan Dua (Advocate )     23 May 2018

The name in a para of divorce petition does not destroy your career... if you are a party of a civil suit you might get the summons from court.... and if your name is just in a para of a divorce petition as an adulterer you won�t get any summons from the court it�s just an allegation alleged by a husband as a ground for divorce on his wife. If you�re named as a party in a divorce petition then also you need not to worry about your career since it is a suit of a civil nature, you are not gonna be convicted in any way. For more quarries, you can contact me with the case details.

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     23 May 2018

Originally posted by : amar jio
my name is in divorce suit as a adulterer.....what harm I can have..I am only 20 yrs old..my whole career is going to spoil.... please help....

So, Sir, it will not harm you in any way as it is a civil suit, mere averment in the petition against you will not cause any harm in your career.

What will harm is the criminal case against you U/S 497 IPC(Only when there were some physical relations between you and that lady) 

Thanks,

Regards,

Aman Chawla

amar jio   23 May 2018

he have some audio recordings...and he claim that it is the my and her wife of establishing physical relationship...but in that audio nothing wrong is there ....I want to ask...is audio recording is a proof...of adultery...

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     23 May 2018

Originally posted by : amar jio
he have some audio recordings...and he claim that it is the my and her wife of establishing physical relationship...but in that audio nothing wrong is there ....I want to ask...is audio recording is a proof...of adultery...

yup, it may become proof if in that recording you or that lady is admitting this fact that you both had a physical relationship in past.

Thanks,

Regards,

Aman Chawla

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register