Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shweta (hr)     25 January 2018

Name differs in id proofs

Hi All,

I have one query regarding my name in my ID and address proofs. My name in my 10th certificate mentioned as only 1st name and rest of my certificates till post gradution my first and last name has been mentioned. Now based on my 10th Certificate only 1st name has been mentioned in my passport and rest of my id.address proofs like , DL, PAN Card, Voter Id and aadhar card 1st and last name is mentioned. So here is the conflict that my passport name is onlyk 1st name and rest of my id proofs and certificate contains 1st and last name excluding 10th certificate. Please suggest what can be done to make name colomn similer in all my documents. I can't make so much efforts in doing this as I am residing in different city now after marriage. Please suggest me a path  with brief procedure that minimize my efforts.

Thanks

Shweta

Learning

1 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 January 2018

To make necessary correction you will have to file a suit for declaration and injunction against the state Govt., represented by Deputy Commissioner of the Dist., and Deputy Director of Public insturctions.  Before filing a suit you will have to issue legal notice u/s 80 of CPC to both and after two months you will have to file a suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register