LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinodh Kumar   23 December 2016

Name correction

Hi myself Vinodh Kumar A N and my quiry is related to name correction in my all educational certificates. Actually the issue had been occured in 2005 only. I was not aware of that, but now it ission appearing like big headache for me. My correct name is Vinodh Kumar A N but starting from my SSLC to MBA in all the certificates my name is held as VINODHA KUMAR A N , but now i want to correct my name aste VINODH KUMAR A N i just want to remove or take out the A from VINODHA and it should be like VINODH. Please help me out.

Learning

2 Replies

Naresh Kumar (Sr. Executive)     23 December 2016

First prepare an affidavit mentioning therein that your correct name is ..... and not ....... After preparing and getting it attested by Notary public, you will have to get it published in two daily newspapers one in English and another in hindi or local language, wherein you can mentioni that my correct name is....... and not................With photocopy of affidavit and newspaper cuttings, you can approach the authorities for correction in your educational certificates. For this, you will have to pay the requsite fee as is applicable in such cases. After that, you will be issued certificates with correct name printed on it. Draft Affidavit and notice to be published in newspapers is attached.

Santosh Kumar (Advocate)     23 December 2016

Dear Vinodh first tell us from which board u have cleared your Schooling then only we will help you because board have their bye laws and as per the said by laws you can do the same and also contact with your university and know about their bye laws. i thing Affidavit will not serve any purpose. For Example in CBSE board they have thier bye laws and as per the said bye laws you have to take permission from Civil Court or if in urgent case you can approach High Court also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register