Name change in ssc certificate & other certificates

accounts executive

Dear all,

my name is shankar. My 10th and 12th marksheets having the name

as SHANKARAIAH and all other degree certificates

I want to chandge my name SHANKARAIAH TO SHANKAR.

Can you tell me the procedure.

if yes how to change it ? what should i do?

Dear all

my name is Raju.In SSC,Inter and my Btech ,my name was Rajaiah.Recently I changed my name as Raju through GAZZETTE.How to change my name in SSC,Inter and Btech as Raju

Advocate

There are different procedures to change. 

1st - You need to make an affidavit stating the name.

2nd - You'll have to request the office of Birth & Death to Re-issue a Birth Certificate (This might require you submitting the old certificate).

3rd - You'll have to take out a notification in any Reputed Newspaper stating the change in name.

4th - You'll have to apply to SSC/10th board to reissue a new certificate indicating the new Name. (Supported by Gazzete Notification & Affidavit & Birth Certificate & News Paper Clipping) 

5th - You'll have to apply to Inter/12th board to reissue a new certificate indicating the new Name.(Supported by 10th/SSC Certificate & Gazzete Notification & Affidavit & Birth Certificate & News Paper Clipping)

6th - You'll have to apply to University to reissue a new certificate indicating the new Name.(Supported by 10th/SSC Certificate & Inter/12th Certificate & Gazzete Notification & Affidavit & Birth Certificate & News Paper Clipping)

It's a long process..

Otherwise you could continue using the old name in the certificates and support with Gazzete Notification & Affidavit & Birth Certificate & News Paper Clipping each time you need it.

Total likes : 1 times

Dear Sir,

I've completed my M.COM degree this year 2012.but the names on my educational certificates are as -

SSC - DATTATRAM (one T is extra in spelling)

HSC-DATTARAM  (correct as per birth certificate)

B.COM - DATTATRAY

M.COM- DATTATRAY

So in such a situation what kind of action I needs to take for making any one name fianal?

These changes has made by the cleark.

I have not made any gazzte or notary due to lack of information.

but now I'm looking in trouble.

Sir,I am confused,pls suggest me a correct procedure.

Advocate

Dear Dattaram!

You just need to make 2 affidavits stating the mistake in your Name. And apply to individual institutions/Board/University with the following documents:

1. Copy of Birth Certificate (attested)

2. Copy of HSC Certificate (attested)

3. Affidavit.

This should solve your problem.

Regards

Total likes : 1 times

Software Developer

Hi,

My younger brother has similar problem,

He has name in SSC Marksheet : Gagandeep Manjeet Singh

and in all other from HSC Marksheet to Btech Degree: Gagandeepsingh Manjeetsingh Multani

As he is applying for PSU jobs and doing GATE Exam, how he can get rid of wrong name in SSC marksheet. What is the legal procedure to get correct name on SSC Marksheet. He dome his SSC in 2007.

Hello Sir,

My name is Chandu Parmar.

I want to change my name.I had complete my 10th SSC by this old name and i am doing diploma now so will please tell me what should i have to do for change my name and also in SSC marksheet  and where should i have to go for change my name.

sir 

my name is rakeshkumar in hsce and intermediate certificates but in btech certificate it is rakesh kumar.

how to solve this problem legally by affidavit ?

please give me a solution.

Thanks.

Sir I got corrected my name from MIRYALA GOUTHAM to MIRYALA SAI GOUTHAM, but the extra added name(SAI) is in written form not in printed form and the name didn't get changed in online, I want to know weather it is valid or not valid if the extra added name(SAI) is in written form.

Iam attaching the corrected copy of my SSC certificate

Thanking you,

Your's Sincerely,

Miryala Sai Goutham

Attached File : 670482443 ssc.jpg downloaded 422 times

Hie,

I want to know about GAZZETTE. Is it same as publishing in newspaper OR it is different then publishing about name change in newspaper?

Please clear my doubt.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics