Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramajayamaaa (Manager)     26 June 2012

Name addition in birth certificate

Dear sir

I am in chennai, my sister 's son born in pondichery Hospital and she is living at Thiruvannamalai Dist, and we got birth certificate  in the Name of Mr.Praveen in 2.5 years ago at pondichery municipolity, after that we are planning to add name as Mr.Praveen Chakravarthi as Numeralogiest advised,  and now my sister son is going for School in the Standard LKG, We were given Mr.Praveen Chakravarthi along with Birth Certificate and we committed to produce  new birth certificate with in a Month.

And we applied to Register at Municipality in Pondichery, they said we are sending your letter applied for name change to Elladi (Cheif Register) office, after one month i called to register your application was regected,

and he said it is possible to change the birth certificate, if  you come with court order we will give new birth certificate with in 6 Months.

i want to change my sister 3 Years old son name in his birth certificate. i want to change instant of Mr.Praveen to Mr. Praveen Chakravarthi. Please request you help me at the earliest.

And i don't know about the procedure to get the Court order to change the name in pondichery andi asked some lawer at pondichery, he said it's not possible as per our law and i don't know they know about that or not

so i am requesting you to help me in this issue.

Warm Regards
Ramajayam

Learning

1 Replies

fysal (student)     27 June 2012

You can change the name in govt. Gazette.. Contact tamil nadu state press and stationery dept. Chennai.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register