LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bindu   14 December 2017

NOC for foreign trip during probation in school

I am a govt school teacher joined on nov.2016.I am on probation.This year i am getting married and my would be hubby has planned an europe trip.I am having my passport.But district is saying that during probation we cant go.while my few friends on probation have got their NOC issued.so i wanted to know that is there any clause in constitution that we can not go for honeymoon in foreign during probation????

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 December 2017

What do you want now ?  A peaceful honeymoon abroad or confrontatation with authorities that dissturb your state of mind ?  What are your priorities, a peaceful living with husband or Govt job as a school teacher ?  What happened to the Unions and helping teachers who may be more than hundreds in vicinity and the good offices of those superiors who can understand a problem and provide solutions with their power ?

First focus on the issue and do not question the constitution ?  When there is a stipulation in probation that you can not go on leave and that probation will be extended, why do you drag Indian constitution ?

Leave is never a right,  Going to honey moon in foreign at the cost of students in a government school during the third semester before final examinations is not correct.

Bindu   15 December 2017

yeah...true...my priority is honeymoon only bcs this moment wont come in my lyf again..bt the thing is..i am new to these govt rules and regulations so i am afraid also.n people on probation period have got their NOC issued so rule should be same for evryone.M not getting that what should i do??

Bindu   15 December 2017

I am planing to go in the last week of march...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register