LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagan mohan rao (engineer)     27 December 2010

NO RESPONSE FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF A.P.

I WANTED TO GET THE XEROX COPIES OF DOCUMENTS PERTAINING TO THE CORRESPONDENCE WITH REGARDS TO MY SERVICES WITH GOVERNEMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH. THE LETTER WHICH WAS GIVEN MORE THAN A MONTH BACK, THERE IS NO RESPONSE. I HAVE ALREADY MENTIONED THAT, I HAVE AM REQUESTING/BEGGING TO GET THE DOCUMENTS. I HAVE PAID RELEVENT FEE FOR THAT PURPOSE. INSPITE OF THAT, I DID NOT GET ANY RESPONSE FROM THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES. WHAT IS THAT FURTHER ACTION I HAVE TO TAKE UP WITH REGARDS TO RTI ACT.  WHOME I HAVE TO APPROACH. PLEASE SUGGEST ABOUT THE SAME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE SIR,

Learning

2 Replies

unique horn (self)     27 December 2010

RTI is the better way... write to... The information officer, of that office... Mention that this was under Right To Information Act 2005. 

seshagiri rao (advocate,9985051273)     16 February 2011

Mr. you want to take Xerox Copies of Documents Regarding to your Service. You have made a letter about said documents but they don’t accept your proposal, really you have a desire to take documents from Govt. of A.P. First you send  a Register post with acknowledgement PREFER TO RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT UNDER SECTION 4 with in prescribed time you got a documents ok. All the Best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register