Hello Sir, My problem: I married man and due to some reason relation between me and my wife is not good. Let me clear that I found she is not loyal to me as someone else in her life. After marriage I catch her and same inform to her parents and my parents also as she also accept her guilt. As I am looking for devoice but her parent are saying that parson her and continue the married life with her. In this situation her parents are come to take her native place (Jabalpur) as I am from Nagpur. So I need your suggestion that in this case what I have to do for me and my family protection in this case after taking her they (her family) can put any dowry complain on use or may me they will harm her and put the responsible to us or by any other way that try to trap us in any false case. They are very respectable family in Jabalpur so I fear they can do the honor killing also and put the blame on us due to our family pressure she committed suicide or something like that. Should I go for legal Memorandum or something else in which clearly describe in written the situation and take signature of her that she in not under any pressure from my family. Some document which I can present if something happen to her that we are not responsible for that. Please suggest me. Thanking You !



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu