LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anant   29 April 2019

NC OBC certificate doubt

I am a resident of Jharkhand and have done my schooling from Jharkhand itself. My grandfather was originally from bihar and we have some land remaining in bihar. I have procured Obc certificate based on our land records in Bihar. Is it okay to use this certificate because nothing other the land ownership paper I have as proof of residence in Bihar ?

Learning

3 Replies

Anant   29 April 2019

Based on the pints you have raised it is incorrect of me to be using that issued certificate. As I am not resident of Bihar. *Just one additional point, our caste is Obc under both the state. Is it of any use ?*

Anant   29 April 2019

1. My caste comes in OBC category in both Bihar and Jharkhand state 2. I have obtained my Obc certificate from Bihar based on the grandfather's land in Bihar 3. I have no additional proof to show that I am resident of Bihar other than the land deeds on my grandfather's name So is it legal to use this Obc certificate for admission in central college ? There will not be any problem in future because of this ?

Anant   29 April 2019

But my grandfather is not alive. So by inheritance my father and my uncle will have right over thi land property of my grandfather. So technically I am not breaking any law. But yes my father was born in Jharkhand. Please give me final advice on using the certificate based on this above points.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register