LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nischal   21 July 2018

Myles car not refunding money in case of road accident

We Booked a self driven car for group trip to himachal pradesh for 7 days from chandigard via www.mylescars.com for which we were charged Rs.13722/- including ldw(loss damage wavier) permium of 2230. 

We started our trip on 26th of july from chandigard and somewhere 50 km before pathankot we met an accident (tree fell in front of car ) and car was damaged it was around 11 pm we were on middle of highway we contacted mylescar on their helpline they asked us 100s of questions and concluded that pick van will come in morning and if we need taxi form that remote place the we will have to pay charges, so we contacted police and they arrived at scene and told us to drive that vehicle to police station and it was in middle of highway and there were many trees fallen in that area. So we went to police station and parked the vehical there police helped us to locate some accomodation but no luck. so we 5 people waited in the car for the help to arrive which was at 10 am in morning then , they demendad that we have to lodge a complaint and gave the report to pick up van and police were not much intersted in filing the complaint and we waited till 3 pm for copy of police complaint and pick up van left as police was involved in the matter , then we next pick up came around 4 pm , and we were told by the company to arrange further vehical as they wont be able to provide taxi at my loaction and our money will be refunded. 

Now i have been calling the company for refund and their reply is "

With respect to your complaint for Booking ID : 6734938.

We want to resolve the query raised by you. In this regard, we tried to reach you on your registered number( 9016626645 ). Since we have not been able to speak with you.

We would like to inform you that we have investigated the complaint and found that the car returned to us by you was in damaged condition. There were damages on the car.

​​We wish to inform you that we will be adjusting the security deposit of Rs. 13722/-, towards the damages done by you during the time of use and would not be able to cater your request for refund of your rental deposit. This is in line with the terms and conditions mentioned in our agreement provided and accepted by every customer at the time of booking.

We would also like to inform you that though loss to Myles due to this damage is much higher, you are being charged only Rs. 13722/- as per agreement. We would be sharing the damage pictures for the same.

It is our best endeavour to provide you with impeccable customer experience at Myles. We believe that our customers are the best judge and may help with improving our services. Therefore, we take every feedback with an assurance of improvement with every passing day.

We value your relationship with Myles and assure you of our best services, always.

Regards
Myles Team
"

I have never paid any securit deposit as i was covrered under LDW so i dont have to pay security deposit. (www.mylescars.com/lossdamagewaiver)

My LDW CERTIFICATE( www.mylescars.com//bookings/LDW_certificate?book_id=p2KVPPoBGo8=&type=dYaTbw58zog=)

Please help me in this case 

Thanks in advance

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     21 July 2018

Send notice to then claiming your above mentioned money.

If they does not make payment then file case at consumer forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register