LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   24 September 2019

My wife want divorce

Ragul: We loved three years sir at the time I won't get any money or jwell from her we loved sincerely and truly she is like a baby adament .if she want she want unless she will get upset she do wrong but I could not get it wrong that's her expectation and also I like that short tempered.she told our love to their family there is a lot of tourture for her.he has nothing and said that I am drinker but I am non drinker .she loved me because she knows I will keep her happy I also kept her in that way for three years I gifted her lot of things mobiles jewels dress etc and also pocket money she is like first daughter to me.now also At that time of marriage she like to conduct the marriage level in high.i also struggle for the money.8n the mean time marriage date fixed.marriage means money so I had little amount I borrow the money from my friends and known person I kept her for three like a if she a slipper for 4000 rippers I will buy I will never said no for anything because if she likes whether it is a stone cost a 10000 I will buy for her I love her reason is she likes I never scold her in bad words and didn't beat her After the marriage money problem started I asked her I need one lakh she arrange it for me but I give it in three month Now they apply for a divorce I can't give divorce

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 September 2019

If your wife want divorce from you she file file for it upon the grounds ; if she failed to prove any ground for divorce the court will refuse the divorce; Just you need to prove your tale in court and court will refuse the divorce.

Shashi Dhara   25 September 2019

What is the reason to file divorce.dont become majanu or mad for her.think and proceed
1 Like

Atul Suresh Nadkarni   25 September 2019

You have proceed to earn on business, don't be emotional, if you have earned lot's your spouse will compromise

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 September 2019

Please post simple facts avoiding subjective and personal opinions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register