Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TAPAN GOYAL   10 November 2015

My wife torturing me and my family mentally

Hi,

I got married in april 2015, my wife name is Sonia..she is a dentist...i'm a normal person who have very small business of stationary earns only with which i can run my home...as i got engaged to her and start talking her she always dont say anything on phone even dont reply to me always keep on saying hmmmm....hmmmmm and when ever she say something is totally wiered. instead of talking about marriage and our future life she alway talk about foreign tour  cars money and all. i take  it as normally that she is telling me her wishes. but after marriage  she started  mentally torturing me for money  and start saying me you have not given me anything.. she has done her life biggest mistake marrying me even she dont do any work of home ...she dont care for me at alll...somethimes try to threaten me by saying she will teach me a lesson...

my mother is a widow, she dont talk her due to her torturing  behaviour towards her also.

she says that her mother in law do all work and she will not do any thing.

recentlly she tourcher me for iphone 6. Car and most important for a shop to open a dental clinic.

i said i cant provide you all this...then she started saying me that if u cant provide me all this then why you marry me...and say me that she want all this otherwise she will take some step and make pe provide all this forcefully...and leave me..i try to tell all situations but she dont listen anything

i stoped talking to her.....she dont respect me and my mother.

though  i have provided her everything what we need in a general life like AC, TV. Seperate Portion with toilet and kitchen.

dont know what to do how to handle all this situation please help me so that legal i can make my self safe

Learning

5 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     10 November 2015

You should try to engage seniors from her side and tell them the current situation, which your family is facing. Try to sort out this matter amicably, but if it doesn't work out, then you have no option except legal separation.

You should try to get evidences to prove your side, such as phone recording, video recording, any documents, ete. Please be clear about your wants, before taking any futher steps.

Thanks 

chandra mohan (power)     10 November 2015

Create evidence against her cruelty. If situation goes further worst then file a police complaint against her.

AYAN (WEB DEVOLOPER)     10 November 2015

It is very dangerous to lodge police complaint against woman. Because woman may counter attack by  lodging false cases .

SuperHero (Manager)     10 November 2015

Originally posted by : TAPAN GOYAL
Hi,

I got married in april 2015, my wife name is Sonia..she is a dentist...i'm a normal person who have very small business of stationary earns only with which i can run my home...as i got engaged to her and start talking her she always dont say anything on phone even dont reply to me always keep on saying hmmmm....hmmmmm and when ever she say something is totally wiered. instead of talking about marriage and our future life she alway talk about foreign tour  cars money and all. i take  it as normally that she is telling me her wishes. but after marriage  she started  mentally torturing me for money  and start saying me you have not given me anything.. she has done her life biggest mistake marrying me even she dont do any work of home ...she dont care for me at alll...somethimes try to threaten me by saying she will teach me a lesson...

my mother is a widow, she dont talk her due to her torturing  behaviour towards her also.

she says that her mother in law do all work and she will not do any thing.

recentlly she tourcher me for iphone 6. Car and most important for a shop to open a dental clinic.

i said i cant provide you all this...then she started saying me that if u cant provide me all this then why you marry me...and say me that she want all this otherwise she will take some step and make pe provide all this forcefully...and leave me..i try to tell all situations but she dont listen anything

i stoped talking to her.....she dont respect me and my mother.

though  i have provided her everything what we need in a general life like AC, TV. Seperate Portion with toilet and kitchen.

dont know what to do how to handle all this situation please help me so that legal i can make my self safe

@Tapan - Based on your writings...She is of dominating character and living in dreams, this is due to watching movies..where they go to Switzerland or Some other places for HM and visiting...

Her expectations are high....For this kind of people...you have to act smart..

For everything you have to say Yes, Yes....and do as you Like....

Also if you still want to continue this marriage, have lot of S*X....where she will ask for more and more......

If you loose your patience and try to hit her, then you are gone...One day you will loose all patience, so be careful...

Everybody has some Patience and Tolerance levels..

Also better install a CCTV when she is not at home, so that everything will be recorded. See the below Video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjRaI8n2ryQ

The recordings will help you if there are any cases. Wish You Good Luck....

(Guest)

Tu kaisa mard he?  You cant handle one mean pussy?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register