Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khush   01 July 2016

My wife is working, how can i get proof

Hello Friends

My Wife is working in some another city, i have come to know from unauthorised sources 

She is working in some private college as faculty, college is self financing and not comes under RTI

how to get proof that she is working there and what kind of proof will be okay to produce in court in my crpc 125 maintenance case

please suggest and guide

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     01 July 2016

you can ask the court to summon the employer to produce the proofs regarding wifes employment

Anshul Sharma   01 July 2016

Dear Khush, '

Summoning to employer will be waste to time and i am sure she has done the setting with her employer and employee is not bound to say truth in court, Hire the detective , or court commissioner to do the job on ur behalf. 

send your relatives friend to take admision in the college query and ask him/; her to meet your wife -faculty and she will sign the paper or write her name during counseling and submitt the same in court. Check college website faculty session to see whether she exist in the group photo.. 

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     01 July 2016

Agreed with Anshul Sharma.

Further first you should be sure by visiting that place regarding her job (not by as you mentioned unauthorised source) and then you should make an application for appointment of Local Commissioner in same court.

Thank You;

www.satron19.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register