Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vasanth   29 October 2018

My wife has filed for rcr & i have filed for divorce

Hello ,

My wife has filed for RCR & I have applied for divorce . Now in RCR case maintainance has been imposed on me and she is now not ready come for crossing and just buying time & i have to bear the maintainace cost per month . I am single son for my parents & she doesnot want to live with my parents i tried many times to reconcile her but she is adamant and wants to live separately . Now i ahve filed for divorce and would not like co -habit with her . 

What would happen if she wins the RCR case ?

And the judge in Pune is not listening to us as she is giving one after the other excue and evading to come for crossing and frustrating us . Judge is taking no action on her even it is clearly visible she is lying . Seems more of favoritism towards women . My parents are both diabetice & BP patient . 

What if she wins RCR case will have to co -habit with her separtely , Kindly advice .

Learning

6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   29 October 2018

If she has applied for divorce u give consent.u have to pay maintenance .if she accepts u pay once lumpsum amount and get rid off her permanently from Ur life.

Vasanth   29 October 2018

Thanks for your reply , I have applied for divorce , She has filed an RCR which is now in crossing stage . She wants to live separetely . I am the only son of my parents . Living them alone is not an option for me . Now she is giving excuses of health issues and delaying the crossing , which is seen to all but judge is not taking any action on her and giving next date .

Shashi Dhara   29 October 2018

Usually court process is slow.u should have patience too proceedings comes to end.

Vasanth   30 October 2018

RCR case is going on since last 4 and half years and it is in crossing stage . My fear is she has not come since last two dates for crossing and giving health reasons to avoid crossing and judge is not letting us dismiss her evidence or warning her . That is the fear i am having it look more of an biased behaviour towards her . 

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     11 November 2018

Don't withdraw anything!! Pray to the court to settle rcr case at the earliest. Tell the court in your submission during rcr that she is a threat, mentally and physically, to you and to your parents, and u have filed for divorce too and wait.

Vasanth   12 November 2018

Thanks Sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register