LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muralidhar Yaragalla   04 September 2017

My vehicle picked up by traffic police

while driving on a service road in bangalore, My eye glasses are broken (there is a prior damage). Without them I cannot see clearly. So I parked my car on the most right edge of the road, made sure that it is not blocking the traffic and stepped into a eye glass repair store which is closer by walk and get it done. It took one hour to get this done. By the time I came out my car is missing. When I enquired the people who are there said police picked up my vehicle for wrong parking. due to a road accident sometime back my left leg still have problem. As no transport is available in that place I walked all the way to the police area and paid the fine of 1129 rs and got the vehicle. Is this right? can I file a complaint against that traffic police officer? kindly help me on this. The place where I parked my car also don't have "no parking sign" boards. Kindly help me in this.

Learning

1 Replies

Kasyap Ivaturi   05 September 2017

I can understand your situation. It is such a strange bitter experience.

Time of parking, locality and complaint by a stranger to the police officer near by. Plays the significant role in exercising the inherent powers of the said department.

You may label your mobile number on car glass stating that please contact in case of any parking issue.

I think it may solve your problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register