My vehicle getting damaged repeatedly inside the building

Recently I observed my vehicle (which is parked inside the building) is damaged for third time.

In the first two instances the vehicle body was damaged and CDI stolen. At that time I ignored it thinking it was a stray/accidental incidents and job of some crazy person.

When I observed it third time , I realised it was not a stray incident but someone is targeting my vehicle repeatedly . I don't know who done it but I have strong suspicion on the security supervisor in my building with whom I had some arguments in the past. I have been living in this building for past 4-5 years and never had any issues before. The problems started after the arrival of this security supervisor.

Please let me know how to go about this matter. Should I file a police complaint or just inform the society about it. If I don't take action now , he will target my vehicle for fourth time.

Thanks

Lodge the police complain.

How can I approach police. I don't have proof/evidence against the security supervisor. But I have a strong suspicion of his involvement/hand in damaging my vehicle

For lodging the police complain, no proof is required. Or else bribe the Indian police, to do miracles, if you have no proof. But as per you, fact is that still your vehicle is being damaged intermittently.

Thanks for reply Om Prakash.

Without proof , getting the suspect caught is low, not sure whether it makes sense to put so much effort/time to follw the police/legal approach without proof.

I would rather catch the suspect red-handed next time and then approach the police.

Thanks anyway for your suggestions

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu