Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumitra   10 March 2017

My uncle raped me

Hi All,

I am a minor girl, recently lost my father.. my mom has almost no income..

In this situation one of my divorcee uncle took me to keep in his home and committed that he will give me education..

Once he took after 1 week he bought may new clothes, jewellery and many items and became very close to me..Later he started physical relation with me and now he is doing s*x every day since last one month..He is giving me false commitment for marriage..he quarrel almost every time with my mom too and told that we can not do anything for him..because he is too rich adn he can play with money..

Before understanding all these I lost my every thing and now I came back to mothers house..and I told every thing to my mom..I back to my home before 10 days and now I dont want to go to that house..I want to go for police complain and he should get punished..

Now if I go to police station after 10 days of rape, can medical proof will be sufficient to proove that he did dex to me?

Please suggest me urgently..

Learning

10 Replies

Praveen Kumar (Intern Lawyer)     10 March 2017

Yes, go and approach to police for the legal help so that the offender will get the necessary punishment.

(Guest)

If you are in Bangalore call 080 2294 3225 [VANITA SAHAYAVAANI]

If you are from any other place call 1091 [Womens Helpline]

A walk alone (-)     10 March 2017

It seems you are telling lie. As you say "now he is doing s*x every day since last one month.." Practically without your consent it's not possible every day . why don't you call police or go to your home before one month? You can file police complain but you can't prove he rape you daily.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 March 2017

If it is true, ldge police complaint.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 March 2017

Query is also posted at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/My-uncle-raped-me-147755.asp

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 March 2017

Originally posted by : A walk alone
It seems you are telling lie. As you say "now he is doing s*x every day since last one month.." Practically without your consent it's not possible every day . why don't you call police or go to your home before one month? You can file police complain but you can't prove he rape you daily.

consent of minor is irralevent.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 March 2017

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/My-uncle-raped-me-147755.asp

Sumitra   25 March 2017

Dear All,

Many thanks for your kind advice.. I am still on the same boat.. lot of pressure coming from my mom to continue with uncle..I dont know where and how to go..I feel uncomfertable to share all those over here..l am trying to go in positive direction..

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     25 March 2017

Do not worry about the biassed comments of A walk alone. Even if it were with your consent, you are a minor and it will rape under IPC. Also consent was given under compulsion of circumstances. There are many many cases of regular systematic rape and courts have given judgment against the culprits. The comments of A walk alone are repugnant.

gk (Service)     26 March 2017

Dear and respected expers and Moderators,

Such posts should/must consider as very critical/special and to be taken seriously. There should be positve and supportive responses rather than simple and casual responses please.

Regards

Krishnan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register