LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harveena (No Designation)     25 January 2013

My sister shot dead by psi husband

My sister shot by PSI. husband at tuesday night 1:50 pm. My family file complaints of dowry, physical & mental harrasment and killed her. Forenssec report yet to come. But we need to make it big infront of government so they take action imidiatly. We need help, please do any how to move this case ahead.

Killer PSI. try to add this situation in suicide but after investigation by Police they found its a case of murder. His brother is PI in Bhavnagar dist. Elder brother's wife having same issue but she left house few years before this bl**dy people do something to her. PSI. husband Hirensingh mother also found dead how no one try to find how she dead. This is their family crime history but all are free expect PSI. Hiren was inside jail

Earler Situation with my sister:

He locked my sister in the house everyday due to doubts on her. He check her call records bit her regularly. When I visit once there, door was locked and my sister was inside.

Hirensingh Parmar crime history:

* PSI female file a complain against him but due high level contact, nothing happened.

* He was suspended from his dueties for few month because of iresponsible during duty.

Please tell me What we should do next?

How we can make it big news if forensic report is goes in their favor?

Learning

1 Replies

VINOD VERMA (C E O)     28 January 2013

youshould lodge the complaint with the Commissioner of Police/SSP of your city along with copy of the complaint to the Human Rights Commission in your state. The suicide always accompanies suicide note and that has paramount importance. In case, she has been killed there would be no suicide note. The PSI husband can be booked under abetment to suicide even in the absence of suicide note.Knock every door, including your state's home minister, home secretary, the Deputy Commissioner of your city, The District and Sessions Judge to take legal action as permitted under the law. Let this well qualified, educated life of your sister does not go waste. I write thgis grief and I pray to God to give your entire family strength to bear this untimely loss.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register