LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DB (Other)     02 February 2016

My sister's husband ready to accept my sister now

My Sister got marriage in Feb 2012. Her husband told her "he do not love her" within three days of marriage. My sister try to manager things however her in laws keep harrassing her saying their Son is not happy because of my sister and our family behabious (all false).

She lived in matrimony home for 11 months then return back in Jan 2013. Then their in laws get her in Mar 2014 and sent to her husband at Delhi. Her husband keep on telling he do not want to live with her.

After nothing found useful she went to CAW cell for help. In the meantime her husband filed divorce. Then my sister filed Cprc 125 and DV case (with all correct statement and proof).

Now in mediation he is telling he never tell to leave her or deserted her, but it is my sister who has left her. Finally now he is telling he is ready to keep her but she need to withdraw her case.

We are in dilema now. If we withdraw he will show his real character again. But if we not mediation cell will report it is us who is not co-operating. Let me clarify we have filed our case with all correct figures and circumstances with sufficient proof. But at the same time we also want our sister's marriage to be saved. Please suggest if we withdraw our case and her in law's or her husband did not change what would be option left for us. Or is there any way out to keep our case alive without any action for at least 1 year.

Learning

9 Replies

@Mrs. Renuka,

Thanks for your reply....pls read our carefully and understand the gravity of my request. You are a female and need at least better word selection from your side. Rest I like your profile picture selection, you are true to your pictures.

Thanks

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     02 February 2016

Pl ensure in the court he files that he will stay in all harmony with yr sister; then he cannot turn tutle.

if he does he would commit contrempt of court. 

Thanks dr g balakrishnan

He has yet to reply on DV case on Mar 16. Is it possible he do not submit his reply instead file as per your suggested solution. Or it is mandatory to file his reply. Actually they have no words to reject our charges. They have only option to cry foul. But we are also looking for a mid way but not at the cost of our future strength.

Thanks again

Vicky (Engg)     02 February 2016

i don't understand who told to everyone there is law which protects women, which protects families, which makes husband to come to his feet.

if it is true after going to PS or filing cases in Courts, why they are not happy, this is another question.

when speedy resolution is required in this busy world, where patience levels are very low for everyone. you should have kept a panchayat sorted out the things between elders.

when marriage happened among elders, resolution of any problem should also happened among elders. or if it is a court marriage then going to court for resolution is best option.

if he not listened to panchayat elders then your sister be seperated from him and get a MoU signed by both and elders for discontinuing the matrimonial life mentioning all the goods returned to either parties.

filing for divorce case is another mess part in Law. but one thing is true anyone steps to PS or Courts both sides patiences will be tested till peaks.

we also want our sister's marriage to be saved - WHY YOUR SISTER CAME OUT OF MATRIMONIAL SOCIETY?

now he is telling he is ready to keep her but she need to withdraw her case - and what about his divorce case?

Please suggest if we withdraw our case and her in law's or her husband did not change what would be option left for us - to continue living with him or to leave him.

Or is there any way out to keep our case alive without any action for at least 1 year - what will happen by that?

you have already hired a counsel please take his advice.

SuperHero (Manager)     03 February 2016

Originally posted by : DB
Thanks dr g balakrishnan

He has yet to reply on DV case on Mar 16. Is it possible he do not submit his reply instead file as per your suggested solution. Or it is mandatory to file his reply. Actually they have no words to reject our charges. They have only option to cry foul. But we are also looking for a mid way but not at the cost of our future strength.

Thanks again

There is a saying.. When 2 people enter Indian court both parties will be at loss.

Elders should have been involved. Or atleast they should have gone for Marriage Counselling who are a third party people.

Going to Court and filing a Domestic Violence will make the Boy and His Parents on high alert and definitely this will not work on long run...

Rest all has been given via replies....

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     03 February 2016

it is for him to respond pls once you move the court, if he says he is ready and willing to set right things, he has to file his affiavit to the relevant court, but you insist in the court you need to be paid u/s 125 cr.p.c terms till things finally settled

be always straight with facts in the court. tht is all

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     03 February 2016

you do not have to withdraw yr sec 125 case as he had filed divorce as it is apparent he is some mentally deranged type man it appears..his famiy says some thing and he tells his family something and he behaves differently;

He is a unreliable is appears.

you have to move ahead with sec 125 and do nt withdraw the sec 125 case and tell the court the man is some some unreliable type; unless the court vouch for his proper behavior, you cannot withdraw yr sec 125 claim.

Reformist !!! (Other)     03 February 2016

After nothing found useful she went to CAW cell for help.

>> He said only that he do not love her and dont want to stay. Do you see it as a crime and your sister went to CAW which is for criminals as its full fowm states "CRIME AGAINST WOMEN". Allegation of not loving may come under mental cruelty and can be a ground for divorce if proven in court of law but not for filing criminal cases.

In the meantime her husband filed divorce. Then my sister filed Cprc 125 and DV case (with all correct statement and proof).

>> He did what his lawyer advised maybe (as many lawyers advise to file divorce in 1st go. And your sis did what you was advised by lawyer probably. If he has not replied to your sisters petition then how come you gave "PROOF" in court when the case has not even reached the interim stage. TOO Many contradictions as usual.

Now in mediation he is telling he never tell to leave her or deserted her, but it is my sister who has left her. Finally now he is telling he is ready to keep her but she need to withdraw her case.

>> That is what your sister wanted naa ?? ki he should love her and now he is ready to love her. Why there is so much thinking now for considering the love??

We are in dilema now. If we withdraw he will show his real character again. But if we not mediation cell will report it is us who is not co-operating. Let me clarify we have filed our case with all correct figures and circumstances with sufficient proof. But at the same time we also want our sister's marriage to be saved. Please suggest if we withdraw our case and her in law's or her husband did not change what would be option left for us. Or is there any way out to keep our case alive without any action for at least 1 year.

>> Marriage cannot be saved in 100% cases once the cases are filed and subjudiced. You guys must mediate and settle down for MCD. Remember he also spent money on his marriage, so dont think for claiming exhorbitant amounts, else the case will linger on. Choice is yours.

Reformist !!! (Other)     04 February 2016

Some great learned members think here that filing DV, 125 and Cases (probably 498a) in CAW are fine and if a man files Divorce then he is mentally deranged type man. 

Justice is for all and not all are there (in courts) for justice, some are there only for money/rights/reliefs as they think they don't have any responsibility towards anyone.

Typical Misandry !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register