Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bk jai   13 November 2018

My sister left with a rogue, and married him ? feeling sad..

Dear Sir, this is B.V.K JAIRAJ from hyderabad, on 31st of October my sister(aged 20) went away before all awaken in the morning. We have searched a lot, later complained at Police Station. Till today we got no response from the police station. We got a credible information that she married a rogue, after his escaping plan. We never had a doubt on her character but she cheated our family. 

After 3 days we have sent the suspects numbers to the police station, eventhough, police haven't reponded. Today we have got legal notices from that rogue.......like we may harm him, they have life threat from us......blah, blah, blah,........we have never visted court in our life, my father has no face to show in village and relatives, once he tried to commit suicide......luckley we saved his life......we want our sister, but she was brain washed by that rogue. how to gat back my family member......my mother was fallen ill.....how to protect my sister's life from him. 

Please help us in this regard, how to proceed in court, how to get back my sister, PLEASE SIR HELP US, HELP OUR FAMILY.

Learning

3 Replies

TGK REDDI   13 November 2018

Obtain the details of the marriage ceremony and approach lawyersclubindia.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     13 November 2018

consult local counselling centre

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 November 2018

1. She went on her own interest. So you cannot do anything. She is major now. She can take her own decision for what her needs. It shall be the duty of every citizen of India to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women [Article 51-A(e)].

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register