LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amrutha   23 June 2018

My sister husband torture

My sister married in 2012,from the day of marriage till 3months he was take caring of my sister in better way but after 3months for some or other thing he is shouting on my sister. Most of the times simply shouting or taking some silly topics and shout with her. Torturing always and blaming her more and more. Even his mother in law supporting son only. This issue is going on years to years but now he is not taking care sister, daughter and son. He is not spending for any basic needs, very calculative and even he did not send to school his daughter. He became more selfish, egoism. Always looking his wife and children as slaves like below his leg,beating his wife some times Kindly suggest any remedy or suggest to recover there life.

Learning

1 Replies

rakesh kalra   24 June 2018

take s few elder member of your socity and meet elder if the husband family .try to find out both side of matter. if no solution then apply for Muriel consent divorce & get married your sister again. do not go for advise of some lawyers or people about 498 , dv etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register