Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nithya (Customer Support executive)     31 July 2010

My sister cheated my father for property

Hello Sir,

I have one more issue regarding my father's property. Pls help me....

My second sister and my father planned to build a house. Since my father got retirement, we took a loan on my brother in laws name(Property is in my brother in laws name). But my father has given money to buy the land. After the house was builded by co operative bank loan.The loan was for 20 years.  we(my father and my sister) shared the every month emi for 6 years. Then my sister turned back and she is ready to give the money back(not the property) which my father paid for purchase of land. After that my father didnt give the emi share. But still we are in that house only for 15 years.

Now my quary is what will be my father's position - is there any chances to take legal action? Because now she is not ready to give money or property. Also my father has no document proof for given money(as she is his own daughter). only my relatives, my another two sisters  and my self know about this.

If she is ready to give money means, how can we get - only the paid amount or paid amount and interest or current value of the property.

Pls guide on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nithya

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register